can i use this product to transfer a file from my usb that contains a video & audio, documents & want them transfer to my ipad 4th gen
2 Answers from the Community
No. This simply swaps the tail end of the normal iOS sync cable to a standard micro-usb.
- Answered by Russell Z from West Valley City
- 01 12, 13
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
You can transfer that file if two other conditions are also present. 1) You only want to transfer video and pictures. 2) You plug a Powered USB hub in first. A Powered USB hub has a wall adapter to supply power (you get an error message on the iPad from the USB drive drawing too much power if the hub doesn't get power from the wall).
If both of those conditions are met, this will work.
- Answered by Josh C from Stansbury Park
- 03 20, 13
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
can i transfer file from ipad to usb/sd card
- Asked by Sebastiao F
- 05 29, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (can i transfer file from ipad to usb/sd card)
- Asked about: Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit
No answers yet
can i transfer my documents and photos from mac to iPad
- Asked by Andrew T
- 04 18, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (can i transfer my documents and photos from mac to iPad)
- Asked about: Mac