Is a 3 metre cable available
- Asked by Susan S
- 12 31, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Is a 3 metre cable available)
1 Answer from the Community
No, but you can:
1. Get the 1m cable from apple and skip to the '4. '
2. keep your cable and skip to the '4. '
3. Do both and go to the next number (4. )
4. go to eBay or amazon, and search for a 'USB Male to Female 3m cable' (you can change the '3' to whatever you like) and find one there (preferably the cheapest one). once you have got it, (excitingly) unwrap it from the packaging, and run to the plug where your charger is, plug the end of the extension cable into the charger (carefully, and make sure you plug it in the correct way up to avoid embarrassment) and plug the apple USB wire/cable of your choice into the female (port) end of the wire. Enjoy your super long cable!
from weeowey, who is always glad to help.
- Answered by Owen D
- 03 27, 13
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I need to connect my ipod shuffle, 3rd gen, to my car stereo. Is there any cable available for it that does not have a USB connection?
- Asked by Todd P from Bainbridge
- 12 26, 09
- Flag as inappropriate (I need to connect my ipod shuffle, 3rd gen, to my car stereo. Is there any cable available for it that does not have a USB connection?)
- Asked about: Apple iPod shuffle USB Cable
is Time Warner Cable app available through Apple TV?
- Asked by Gwen S from Brooklyn
- 04 13, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (is Time Warner Cable app available through Apple TV?)
- Asked about: Apple HDMI to HDMI Cable 1.8 m