Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Is a MacBook Pro 2012 (Silver) 85W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter compatible to a MacBook 1,1 (2006) (White) computer?
I have a MacBook (2006), the Power Adapter cord from the base in fried. I have being using the Power Adapter from my MacBook Pro to recharge the battery for the MacBook. Is this safe? Will there be damage to the MackBook or the Macbook Pro; long term? Will this effect the use of the MagSafe Adapter that is being used between two different computers?
- Asked by Disraeli E from North Hollywood
- Flag as inappropriate (Is a MacBook Pro 2012 (Silver) 85W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter compatible to a MacBook 1,1 (2006) (White) computer?)
Can I buy a British standard version if I am living in the US?
I may be moving from the US to London within the next year. How can I buy a power cord before I go?
- Asked by Berry B from Orem
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I buy a British standard version if I am living in the US?)
What is the WARRENTY for the replacements AC Power Cord for the Apple MC556LL/B 85w MagSafe Power Adapter for the Mac Book Pro for 15-17" screen?
Question has sufficient details of product.
Will this work with MBP 1,1?
I have a MBP 15" (Model 1,1). I have a power adapter / cord which looks similar to this (MagSafe2) adaptor; My system Prefs/Tech specs mention it as 85W. Have seen other responses that this is not compatible with older MBP models - so getting confused if this is what I should buy... Can anybody confirm?
- Asked by Chandrasekar R from Chennai
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with MBP 1,1?)