Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Do I need a new adaptor to charge my 17" macbook pro in Australia via the US?
I know I'll need the World Travel Adaptor Kit to charge my iPhone, but what do I need to charge my Macbook Pro?
- Asked by Emery W from Florence
- Flag as inappropriate (Do I need a new adaptor to charge my 17" macbook pro in Australia via the US?)
What power cord adapter can we use for both a 13" Macbook and a 17" Macbook Pro?
We need an additional powercord for our office that can charge two different laptops.
- Asked by Kristin P from Saint Louis Park
- Flag as inappropriate (What power cord adapter can we use for both a 13" Macbook and a 17" Macbook Pro?)
Can I charge my iPad Air with the 85w adapter?
Hello good people at Apple,
I almost cannot believe I have to ask this question--and that the iPad has this issue.
Why do I ask?
Because I bought my first Apple product,
an iPad Air and all day I leave it plugged into the wall with the 12w power adapter (from Apple)
(and the charging lightning bolt is there--so it's charging--again, all day and night),
but while I use it during the day the battery drains and dies!!!
I'm not kidding!
It's PLUGGED IN!!!!
No other battery powered device I've ever used goes below 100% when IT'S PLUGGED IN--no matter how bright the screen is, or how many WiFi, Bluetooth, programs and videos it runs.
E.g. My MSI laptop is plugged in and is driving four monitors, surround sound speakers, two external hard drives, and loads of USB devices--and it NEVER goes below 100%.
BTW I tested using the USB connection on my laptop to charge the iPad directly through the pretty NASA white power cable--same issue.
Thank you for your help resolving this amazing issue.
- Asked by Chris E from Castle Rock
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I charge my iPad Air with the 85w adapter?)
will the magsafe power adapter switch off a smart power strip when the batter is charged?
I am considering getting a "smart" power strip and would like to know if plugged into the master, will the power adapter shut off the supplies after my macbook pro is fully charged?
- Asked by Richard S from Ridgecrest
- Flag as inappropriate (will the magsafe power adapter switch off a smart power strip when the batter is charged?)
What do I need to use my Macbook Air laptop in Europe?
Low tech woman seeks simple answers and solutions for bringing my Mac Air laptop on a plane to Germany and being able to travel to nearby countries and have the power cord and voltage be compatible. I saw something online for an airplane power mag cord which can be used. I saw the World Travel Kit for Apple online, but I'm not sure if this is overkill. What's the minimum requirements I will need?
- Asked by Andrea R from Santa Cruz
- Flag as inappropriate (What do I need to use my Macbook Air laptop in Europe?)
is there a longer power cord for the macbook pro laptop?
- Asked by Leila H from Dillard
- Flag as inappropriate (is there a longer power cord for the macbook pro laptop?)
can i use this for a macbook white 2007?
My charger has just died would this be good for my laptop??
- Asked by Monique K from Sydney
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use this for a macbook white 2007?)
WIll the 85W charge my MacBook Air?
I have a 13" A1369 (2011) Air. Will the 60W or 85W charge it faster or do I have to stick with the 45W?
- Asked by Gregory K from The Village
- Flag as inappropriate (WIll the 85W charge my MacBook Air?)
No answers yet
does the magsafe power adapter have to be plugged into an outlet to work? or it is able to be portable and charge my laptop without being plugged in?
Does the power adapter continue to consume the same amount of energy when it is not plugged into the laptop (but still plugged into the socket)?
...or is there an energy-saving feature built in that reduces or eliminates its power usage when it's not actually charging a laptop?
i have ibook G4 14inch laptop, the charger has just broke, laptop doesn't hold charge alone anymore, which charger is best to buy now? thanks
will the 60 watt AC adapter work on the macbook pro 15 ?
want to have a lighter charger when traveling. will it charge the battery?
- Asked by Jolie B from Seattle
- Flag as inappropriate (will the 60 watt AC adapter work on the macbook pro 15 ?)
Hi! Im from Manila and would like to ask if this new adapter design will work with my Macbook white which was bought last September 2007? Thanks!
Newly designed Macbook adapter compatible with Macbook released in 2007
Can I use an 85W magsafe power adapter to safely charge my MacBook Air?
- Asked by Bryce B from New York
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use an 85W magsafe power adapter to safely charge my MacBook Air?)