Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
What is the length of this cable?
I always study in my college library, but the plug is far from my desk. My original charger is too short, so I need a long one that can reach my desk which is usually far away from the plug of our library. I wonder if anyone can tell me how long its cable is. Thank you!
- Asked by Xinyang L from Clinton
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the length of this cable?)
what length is the cord on the magsafe power adapter?
- Asked by Andre M from Raleigh
- Flag as inappropriate (what length is the cord on the magsafe power adapter?)
replace cable only charger
I have a loose connection on my Macbook charger that require wiggling to set it working. Can i buy the magnetic cable without the adapter unit?
- Asked by Sharyn A
- Flag as inappropriate (replace cable only charger)
What power cable will I need if I move to Australia?
I might be moving to Australia next year, and I'm wondering what i will need to charge my Macbook over there. I am currently living in Canada, and I own a 15" (White) Macbook.
- Asked by Kelly B from St. Catharines
- Flag as inappropriate (What power cable will I need if I move to Australia?)
how do I find out which 60W MagSafe charger do I need for my MacAir 13-inch, Mid 2011
My charger cable for MacAir mid 2011. Which cable do I purchased.
- Asked by David B from Madison
- Flag as inappropriate (how do I find out which 60W MagSafe charger do I need for my MacAir 13-inch, Mid 2011)
Can I buy a UK power cable for a US Time Capsule?
I brought a Time Capsule from USA. I need to get a power cable for the UK, but cannot find in Apple store. May be it is not dual voltage? Do I need to buy a new one for UK?
- Asked by Mariana F
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I buy a UK power cable for a US Time Capsule?)
Does the new slim connector disconnect as reliably as the perpendicular cable?
I am concerned it will not get proper leverage at many angles, such as pulled from behind. The old one works perfectly when the cable pulls sideways to break the mag-seal and pull out of the socket, it is least effective when pulled directly out. The new one looks like it will be fine if pulled to one side, but may "hook" a bit more from the other side.
Either way, I still think Mag-Safe is absolutely brilliant compared with any of the annoyingly wide range of power connectors I have used before.
- Asked by Simone D from Glen Forrest
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the new slim connector disconnect as reliably as the perpendicular cable?)
A1261 2008 MacBook Pro charger adapter cable?
This is a 17" MacBook Pro from 2008. I need a new charger cable. Is it the 85W one as shown or does this not work with older models? This is an A1261 with a magnetic input to the laptop.
- Asked by Moira M
- Flag as inappropriate (A1261 2008 MacBook Pro charger adapter cable?)
No answers yet
Is this the right power cable for a three year old MacBook white?
My adaptor seems to have broken for my MacBook white. What is the product number to replace it? Thanks
- Asked by Lindsay R from Forest Row
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this the right power cable for a three year old MacBook white?)
Can I use this with a 2007 15 inch MBP? misplaced the original cable and I notice this has a different end piece. Is it compatible?
- Asked by Diane P from Fairfax
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this with a 2007 15 inch MBP? misplaced the original cable and I notice this has a different end piece. Is it compatible?)
If i want a 60W magsafe power adapter do i need to buy a power cable to attach the white box to the wall.
basically do i need to buy this alone to charge my pc or do i need something else as well? thanks
Hi, does this package come with a UK plug?
Hi, does this package come with a UK plug?
If it is a UK Plug, izzit the long type cable or just the UK plug?
- Asked by Ben H
- Flag as inappropriate (Hi, does this package come with a UK plug?)
Does this work with a mac Book 2.1
I have a mac book 2.1 but the power adapter has blown, the cable fitting looks similar to the 45 fitting but isn't identical, will it work.
- Asked by Barry D from Stafford
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work with a mac Book 2.1)
Where can I purchase the removable prongs for Australia?
I bought my Macbook in Canada so it obviously arrived with the Canadian power plug.
I am now living in Australia and rather than purchase a completely new power cable/transformer I would like to purchase the removable Australian prongs to replace the Canadian one. Where do you think I might find this?
- Asked by Danielle B from Sydney
- Flag as inappropriate (Where can I purchase the removable prongs for Australia?)
What is this MagSafe 85W connector compatible with? New 15" MacBook Pro? 2011 13" MacBook Air? Both? Neither?
I currently have a 13" MacBook Air with a MagSafe connector in line with the cord like this one. However it is old and coming apart. I have purchased a new 15" macbook pro. Will this work on this macbook as well if I get the 85W version? Will the 85W Version work on my macbook air? Remember, I need the one with the connector in line with the cord and not the one which comes out at 90° to the macbook. I'm looking for one cable to work with many MacBooks.
- Asked by Rod H from Calgary
- Flag as inappropriate (What is this MagSafe 85W connector compatible with? New 15" MacBook Pro? 2011 13" MacBook Air? Both? Neither?)
Can I charge my iPad Air with the 85w adapter?
Hello good people at Apple,
I almost cannot believe I have to ask this question--and that the iPad has this issue.
Why do I ask?
Because I bought my first Apple product,
an iPad Air and all day I leave it plugged into the wall with the 12w power adapter (from Apple)
(and the charging lightning bolt is there--so it's charging--again, all day and night),
but while I use it during the day the battery drains and dies!!!
I'm not kidding!
It's PLUGGED IN!!!!
No other battery powered device I've ever used goes below 100% when IT'S PLUGGED IN--no matter how bright the screen is, or how many WiFi, Bluetooth, programs and videos it runs.
E.g. My MSI laptop is plugged in and is driving four monitors, surround sound speakers, two external hard drives, and loads of USB devices--and it NEVER goes below 100%.
BTW I tested using the USB connection on my laptop to charge the iPad directly through the pretty NASA white power cable--same issue.
Thank you for your help resolving this amazing issue.
- Asked by Chris E from Castle Rock
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I charge my iPad Air with the 85w adapter?)