Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
What voltage does the current iPod Classic (late 2009) charge at? Is it made to charge at 5V and 12V? Or is charging at 12V going to break it?
This question is specifically for the following product: Ipod Classic, (late 2009 model), 160 Gb. I believe this is the current one being sold.
- Asked by Leah M from Englewood
- Flag as inappropriate (What voltage does the current iPod Classic (late 2009) charge at? Is it made to charge at 5V and 12V? Or is charging at 12V going to break it?)
Can I use the plug adapters with my iPad charger?
The iPod charger that comes with the World Travel Kit has normal iPod specs (Input: 100-240V 0.15A 50-60Hz Output: 5V 1A). I am going to Spain and had planned on using this kit with my iPod Touch, but I just got an iPad and noticed that it's charger is a little different (Input 100-240V 0.45A 50-60Hz Output: 5.1V 2.3A). Can I just snap the plug adapters from this kit into my iPad charger and have it work ok? I don't want to accidentally fry my iPad or have it not charge at all!
- Asked by Kathryn B from Allen
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use the plug adapters with my iPad charger?)
Can you plug a charging cord directly from the plugged in adaptor to the I-pod or I-phone or do you need a voltage regulator somewhere on the line?
Do I need a power converter to charge my iPhone in a country with 220 volt power?
I have an adapter to fit the outlet, but do I also need a converter to convert the electricity from 220 v to 110 v?
- Asked by Everett F from Yarmouth
- Flag as inappropriate (Do I need a power converter to charge my iPhone in a country with 220 volt power?)
Will this work in Ireland to charge my iPhone? Do I really need it or just an adapter plug? Will the iphone charger take up to 240 volts?
Motorola phones say on the charger 110-240V, but I cannot read the silver print on the iPhone charger. I know I need an adaptor plug for Ireland, but I don't know if I need a voltage converter as well. If someone can read the charger for iPhone 3GS for me, that would be helpful.
Is there a plug for India?
Want to charge mac book air,I phone and ipod.
- Asked by Eric R from Oldwick
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a plug for India?)
I am traveling to the UK from the US with my MacBook Pro and iPhone. Do I need this kit or will a plug adapter suffice to charge them both?
Will this charge my new iPad faster?
I recently purchased the third generation iPad. Because of its larger battery, will this charge the iPad faster? What is the output amperage? Thanks!
- Asked by Timothy P from West Brookfield
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this charge my new iPad faster?)
Will this cable output video from Facetime on iPhone4 ?
- Asked by Ian M from Savannah
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this cable output video from Facetime on iPhone4 ?)
Is there a plug adaptor that will fit in Indian plugs (3 round prongs)?
From what I've researched, the plugs in India are not like any others I see, and I cannot tell from the picture if any of the adaptors will fit this.
- Asked by Sarah M
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a plug adaptor that will fit in Indian plugs (3 round prongs)?)
Does this include an adapter I can plug into my car to charge my iPod Touch?
i use my i pod a lot and i need to charge it often especially on long car trips
- Asked by Alyssa B from Chapel Hill
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this include an adapter I can plug into my car to charge my iPod Touch?)
using Iphone in Europe, do wwe need to get this world travel kit or the regulat USB Power adaptar will work?
I need to know if I require to by any accessory sych as power adaprar or plugs to be able to charge my Iphone in Spain, Europe?
- Asked by Shiva B from Plano
- Flag as inappropriate (using Iphone in Europe, do wwe need to get this world travel kit or the regulat USB Power adaptar will work?)
can you use to charge in car
Is there an adaptor so that I can charge my ipod and iphone in the car using the cigerette lighter socket
- Asked by Dawn L
- Flag as inappropriate (can you use to charge in car)
Why do I need to buy a World Travel Adapter kit at all? Won't the adapters that come with the Apple device be sufficient with the appropriate plug?
We're going to New Zealand and trying to figure out what we need to charge our iPhone 5 and 3rd generation iPad when we're there. The adapters that came with both devices cover 100-240V - 50/60 Hz.
Can I use this on macair 45W adapter to charge my macbook air 13'' in South Korea?
Can I use this on macair 45W adapter to charge my macbook air 13'' in South Korea? It says it's for iphone ,ipad, and ipods so I don't know if my computer or the adapter will break.
I'm pretty sure if I use the 10W adapter in the kit that is meant for ipad/ipod/iphone, then definitely my computer will break.(right?) But I want to know if I can just use the 240V Korean plug thingy on the end of my 45W computer adapter and charge my computer?
- Asked by Lee K from Boston
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this on macair 45W adapter to charge my macbook air 13'' in South Korea?)
Can I use the Korean plug in Israel?
I'm already buying two of these, one for my iPad (which already came with a 10W power adapter), and one for the iPhone (I will use the 10W power adapter that comes with the kit). I'm wondering if I could use the Korean adapter for my MagSafe laptop charger, or do I have to buy a third kit?
- Asked by Henry B from Brooklyn
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use the Korean plug in Israel?)
No answers yet
MacBook pro plug adapter with iPad
Hi, am going to Taiwan. My iPad 2 charger head is for Britain ( 3 headed cuboid). The charging block of the iPad has an input rating of 100-240v~, 0.45a, 50-60hz, accompanied by the aforementioned charger adapter with a rating of 2.5a, 240v~. Since Taiwan sockets use the 2 fork charge heads, I noticed that my sister's MacBook pro has a similar head. But its rating is 2.5a, 125v~. Will it work? Btw, taiwan's voltage is 110v usually.
- Asked by Josh Elsindo T
- Flag as inappropriate (MacBook pro plug adapter with iPad)
No answers yet