Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Does this come with the adapter for use within aircrafts?
- Asked by Virginia C from Penrith
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this come with the adapter for use within aircrafts?)
Does the World Travel Adapter Kit come with a carrying case?
- Asked by Joanna P from Louisville
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the World Travel Adapter Kit come with a carrying case?)
Does this come with a 10 watt (iPad level) USB power adapter?
iPad 10 watt power adapter?
- Asked by E Keven G from Mukilteo
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this come with a 10 watt (iPad level) USB power adapter?)
Does the plug for the ipad2 charger come off so you can use the world adapter?
the original plug looks to be about 1 1/2 inch square. Where the prongs are is a section which appears to be able to be taken out. Does it snap apart so as to use the world travel adapter for Continental Europe?
- Asked by Roxann M from Gold River
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the plug for the ipad2 charger come off so you can use the world adapter?)
Why do I need to buy a World Travel Adapter kit at all? Won't the adapters that come with the Apple device be sufficient with the appropriate plug?
We're going to New Zealand and trying to figure out what we need to charge our iPhone 5 and 3rd generation iPad when we're there. The adapters that came with both devices cover 100-240V - 50/60 Hz.
Can I use the plug adapters with my iPad charger?
The iPod charger that comes with the World Travel Kit has normal iPod specs (Input: 100-240V 0.15A 50-60Hz Output: 5V 1A). I am going to Spain and had planned on using this kit with my iPod Touch, but I just got an iPad and noticed that it's charger is a little different (Input 100-240V 0.45A 50-60Hz Output: 5.1V 2.3A). Can I just snap the plug adapters from this kit into my iPad charger and have it work ok? I don't want to accidentally fry my iPad or have it not charge at all!
- Asked by Kathryn B from Allen
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use the plug adapters with my iPad charger?)
do I need any other converters and or power adapters that don't come with this travel set to be prepared in other countries or does this world travel
I want to be able to charge my iPad using an aircraft 115V and 400Hz power supply. Can I do this without damaging the iPad? thanks.
Does the IPAD accessories come with a LAN Cable to connect instead of Wifi or 3G?
I am going to Berlin and taking my IPad2. My hotel room will have a "blue cable" which allows a wired connection to the internet. Is there an adapter I can use to get internet access on my IPad in my room through the cable rather than having to use wifi in a pulic place.
- Asked by Ellen A from Saint Paul
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the IPAD accessories come with a LAN Cable to connect instead of Wifi or 3G?)
Can I use the Korean plug in Israel?
I'm already buying two of these, one for my iPad (which already came with a 10W power adapter), and one for the iPhone (I will use the 10W power adapter that comes with the kit). I'm wondering if I could use the Korean adapter for my MagSafe laptop charger, or do I have to buy a third kit?
- Asked by Henry B from Brooklyn
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use the Korean plug in Israel?)
No answers yet
does it have an adapter for brazil?
I will be traveling to brazil and the list of countries this adapter included is NOT on the list? Why? its like one of the largest countries in the world??
- Asked by Jr C from Caldwell
- Flag as inappropriate (does it have an adapter for brazil?)
No answers yet
What adapter do I use in cuba ?
- Asked by Bertrand L from Montreal
- Flag as inappropriate (What adapter do I use in cuba ?)
What adapter do I use in Korea?
- Asked by Drusilla T
- Flag as inappropriate (What adapter do I use in Korea?)
IPAD 2 CHARGING
I have to study an IPAD2 interface (mounting device + charging system) for Airbus A300 aircraft.
This IPAD will be serve as an Electroni Flight Bag (EFB)
I would now if the IPAD 2 accept 115 V /400 HZ power suplly. Or Is exists an adptator?
Thank you in advance for your answer.
- Asked by Raphaël D
- Flag as inappropriate (IPAD 2 CHARGING)
No answers yet