Can you sleep in them comfortable?
I listen to music as i go to sleep each night. Are they like comfortable to lie on. I have read the reviews about them being comfortable but nothing about being comfortable when your ear is pressured by a pillow or anything. Anyway weird request but what is it like?
- Asked by Elizabeth R from Warrnambool
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you sleep in them comfortable?)
2 Answers from the Community
Yes, they are comfortable when you use hem to sleep. But it is not suggested that you use them during your sleep as your head needs rest for the busy day ahead.
- Answered by Quang D from Canley Heights
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes. I saw one review talking exactly about this. Apparently the poster said that they are extremely comfortable to lie on, even if you're lying on your side. Hope this helps!
- Answered by Julia C. V from Glendale
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
How many books can the bag hold comfortably?
- Asked by Dennis F from Acoma
- Flag as inappropriate (How many books can the bag hold comfortably?)
- Asked about: Thule 25L Crossover Backpack
Since these headphones sit on your ear rather than around them, do they become uncomfortable over long listening periods?
- Asked by David C from Denver
- Flag as inappropriate (Since these headphones sit on your ear rather than around them, do they become uncomfortable over long listening periods?)
- Asked about: Urbanears Plattan Plus On-Ear Headp…