I am from Argentina. We have 250W here, does it works or I need an adapter to change W?
1 Answer from the Community
You're talking about voltage. Note that every Apple device automatically switches between 110-120V and 240-250V. It will work regardless of which country you use it in. Wattage is referring to how much power it is consuming.
- Answered by Anthony R from Brisbane
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does it works in 110 - 220 v?
- Asked by Diego K
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it works in 110 - 220 v?)
- Asked about: Epson Expression Premium XP-620 Sma…
No answers yet
Will this adapter kit work in Cordoba, Argentina (South America)?
- Asked by John S from Hardinsburg
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adapter kit work in Cordoba, Argentina (South America)?)
- Asked about: Apple World Travel Adapter Kit