Does this case block or interfere with a WiFi signal? I've had numerous cases for my generation 4 iPad which has blocked the signal altogether??
1 Answer from the Community
No, this shouldn't interfere with any signals. When you buy a case from another manufacturer, they don't always work as well as Apple-made products. I have had this case for over a year now for my iPad 2 and it works fine with the wifi signal. Hope it works out for you!
- Answered by Gavin F from Webster
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does the case interfere with wifi reception?
- Asked by Jacki J from Calgary
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the case interfere with wifi reception?)
- Asked about: LifeProof nüüd Case for iPad
Does this work with an iphone with a thick case (charge case) on?
- Asked by Harold A from Woodbury
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work with an iphone with a thick case (charge case) on?)
- Asked about: Cooler Master JAS mini Aluminum Sta…