will this kit work in Laos?
- Asked by Robert P from Santa Fe
- Flag as inappropriate (will this kit work in Laos?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, I'm traveling there in January and wondered the same thing. Did some research to find the answer.
"Laos's voltage is 220AC, 50HZ. The plugs in Laos are not standardised and due to large numbers of imports from China and Thailand, all sorts of variations exist. The most common are two-pin plugs."
Have a great trip!
- Answered by Larry K from Scottsdale
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I have just moved to Laos. Is it compatible with Laos cable TV?
- Asked by Alistair B
- Flag as inappropriate (I have just moved to Laos. Is it compatible with Laos cable TV?)
- Asked about: Elgato EyeTV Diversity
Does this work with the iPad camera kit?
- Asked by Jessica R from Casselberry
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work with the iPad camera kit?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
No answers yet