What adapter do I use in cuba ?
- Asked by Bertrand L from Montreal
- Flag as inappropriate (What adapter do I use in cuba ?)
3 Answers from the Community
Electricity in Cuba, the Cuban power outlets are suited for use with the US American flat pin type electrical plugs. In general the voltage in Havana is 110V AC 60Hz , but some newer hotels have 220 V AC 60 Hz too. Travellers from Europe need a plug adaptor to use their electrical equipment. It is recommended to use a surge protector for electronic apparatus, laptops, portable videoplayer etc. Cubans use surge protectors on every electrical equipment of value, TV set, video, fridge to protect them against the frequent electrical surges and spikes.
- Answered by Willem J from Victoria
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Which converter/adapter will I need in Cuba for my iPhone 4S?
- Answered by Philip K from Collegedale
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
In Cuba you might need to take a Dynamo with you as well, since electricity supply goes off once in a while...
- Answered by Sebastian H from Genève 3
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Do you need a VESA adapter for this?
- Asked by Rohit K from Cupertino
- Flag as inappropriate (Do you need a VESA adapter for this?)
- Asked about: Bretford MobilePro Wall Mount
will this adapter work with srs adapter
- Asked by Anthony S
- Flag as inappropriate (will this adapter work with srs adapter)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2 m)
No answers yet
Does hipKey work in airplane mode?
- Asked by C Y from Kitchener
- Flag as inappropriate (Does hipKey work in airplane mode?)
- Asked about: Hippih hipKey Proximity and Movemen…