What adapter do I use in cuba ?
- Asked by Bertrand L from Montreal
- Flag as inappropriate (What adapter do I use in cuba ?)
3 Answers from the Community
Electricity in Cuba, the Cuban power outlets are suited for use with the US American flat pin type electrical plugs. In general the voltage in Havana is 110V AC 60Hz , but some newer hotels have 220 V AC 60 Hz too. Travellers from Europe need a plug adaptor to use their electrical equipment. It is recommended to use a surge protector for electronic apparatus, laptops, portable videoplayer etc. Cubans use surge protectors on every electrical equipment of value, TV set, video, fridge to protect them against the frequent electrical surges and spikes.
- Answered by Willem J from Victoria
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Which converter/adapter will I need in Cuba for my iPhone 4S?
- Answered by Philip K from Collegedale
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
In Cuba you might need to take a Dynamo with you as well, since electricity supply goes off once in a while...
- Answered by Sebastian H from Genève 3
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Am I correct in assuming the speed of data transfer will be no better than the normal FireWire speed?
- Asked by Tom K from Kirkwood
- Flag as inappropriate (Am I correct in assuming the speed of data transfer will be no better than the normal FireWire speed?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt to FireWire Adapt…
Can the keyboard be adapted to spanish?
- Asked by Luciana C from Doral
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the keyboard be adapted to spanish?)
- Asked about: Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover f…
No answers yet