Does anyone know which of the 6 adapters works in Peru?
- Asked by Polly C from Boston
- Flag as inappropriate (Lima, Peru)
1 Answer from the Community
In Peru you must make sure your adapters are for 220 volts. Other than that you don't need any special plugs. All outlets are for 2 prong, some also are 3 prong with the ground so it is also good to have an adapter if your plug is 3 prong. Most computer power adapters are okay for 110 volts to 220 volts but be sure to check it. Otherwise you need a power converter and they are available in many stores in Lima. I have several appliances from the US that can only handle 110 volts so I use the converters for them. It is an inconvenience but better than burning up the appliance, printer, etc. that you may bring from the US.
- Answered by Richard J
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Which power adapter do I need for iphone4 in Argentina and Peru ?
- Asked by Jolene H from Babson Park
- Flag as inappropriate (Which power adapter do I need for iphone4 in Argentina and Peru ?)
- Asked about: Apple 45W MagSafe Power Adapter for…
In my country Peru, the voltage is 220V, works with this voltage? or you need to place a transformer?
- Asked by Susan B from Lima
- Flag as inappropriate (In my country Peru, the voltage is 220V, works with this voltage? or you need to place a transformer?)
- Asked about: Philips Hue Connected Bulb - Single…