I have a Macbook Air 13" and I am going to New Zealand and Australia. What do I need to buy for electrical differences?

i own a Radio Shack voltage converter which has a 50W and 1600W setting. I am not good with voltage conversion and electrical outlet adapters stuff. I have an adapter that has the two angled prongs. I just want to know what to do with my Macbook Air so I don't fry it. I was also wondering if there is a converter build into my power cord?

Back To Product

Follow this Question

No Answers have been submitted

Be the first to answer this question.  Answer now

Related Questions