If u buy more than 1, is it possible to daisy chain them (i think that's the expression) to have simultaneous wireless output from one iPod?
1 Answer from the Community
You can add the BRV-1 to the end of a 'Braven' daisy chain as it only has sound in . The other Braven speakers (5 & 6 series) have sound in and out meaning you can daisy chain multiple speakers.
- Answered by Jeremy S from San Francisco
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this allow daisy-chaining of thunderbolt products?
- Asked by Travis H from Winnipeg
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this allow daisy-chaining of thunderbolt products?)
- Asked about: WD My Passport Pro RAID Storage Dev…
to run two monitors on the new macbook pro do I have to daisy chain them??
- Asked by Mark G from Jupiter
- Flag as inappropriate (to run two monitors on the new macbook pro do I have to daisy chain them??)
- Asked about: Mac