can you use the camera whilst this iphone is in this case?
- Asked by Jonathan L
- Flag as inappropriate (can you use the camera whilst this iphone is in this case?)
- Asked about: Twelve South BookBook Case for iPho…
8 Answers from the Community
Yes, there is a hole in the back of the case that allows for the camera, flash and microphone to be used without needing to remove the phone.
- Answered by Callum K
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes, both cameras are easily used as you would normaly. The flap does get in the way when taking multiple pictures or an extended video (2 or more mins) My advise would be to use the back camera in the opposite orentantion. meaning, the volume buttons will face downwards and the home button will be on your right. leaving the screen and camera free from the flap allowing you to see and photograph, clearly.
- Answered by Charles H from Mechanicville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Yes. There is a hole for camera.
- Answered by Victor B from Minneola
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Sure you can. Take a closer look at its photos and you'd see the camera hole.
- Answered by Jhon Ivan C from Chicago
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
Yes. You can see the hole in the back for the lens on one of the pictures.
- Answered by Dominic W C
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 5
Yes it has a camera hole.
- Answered by Simon M
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 6
I found out that camera can be used. Looked at the product's website.
- Answered by Jonathan L
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 7
Yes there is a camera hole on the back as you can see on the pictures.
- Answered by B S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 8
Can you use the camera with the case on?
- Asked by Aaron R from Scarsdale
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use the camera with the case on?)
- Asked about: iPad Air Smart Case - (PRODUCT) RED