can I play all my ipad music on this divice, or do I need a docking station as well
- Asked by Giesela J from Lake Bennett
- Flag as inappropriate (can I play all my ipad music on this divice, or do I need a docking station as well)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, you can AirPlay any music/audio thats on your iPhone, iPod or iPad to this device. You do need a wireless router and have a working WIFI network setup though, which is normal in household these days anyways.
Otherwise, you can just connect it directly to its AUX IN input which is simply the 3.5mm jack to use it outside of your home network.
Or, if you have a pocket wifi type device, which is essentially a portable wireless router, you may be able to set it up so that your iDevices or Mac streams to the pocketwifi device and then Airplays it to this speaker. So you can use it as a wireless speaker anywhere!
- Answered by Tony L from Pallara
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will it work to play music from my docking station?
- Asked by Sarah W
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it work to play music from my docking station?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
Playing music with nano 7th generation on docking station
- Asked by Margaret G
- Flag as inappropriate (Playing music with nano 7th generation on docking station)
- Asked about: iPod