Can I use a ear hook? The ear inserts do not work well for me, is there an ear hook option?
- Asked by Steven H from Fresno
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use a ear hook? The ear inserts do not work well for me, is there an ear hook option?)
2 Answers from the Community
No earhook but the fit is great once you have done it 1-2 times - put it in your ear with the front pointing down and rotate so it points to your mouth. I wear mine for hours at a time - very comfortable and fit seems secure.
- Answered by David P
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
i have NEVER been able to use a headset without the earhook...this is the exception...i HIGHLY reccomend you give it a try...but no....you cannot use an earhook with it...
- Answered by Kenneth W from Amarillo
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can the ear cup covers be replaced?
- Asked by Jim C from Maple Valley
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the ear cup covers be replaced?)
- Asked about: Bose QuietComfort 15 Acoustic Noise…
DOES THE EAR PIECE WORK ON BOTH EARS?
- Asked by Debbie S from Willow Spring
- Flag as inappropriate (DOES THE EAR PIECE WORK ON BOTH EARS?)
- Asked about: Plantronics Voyager Legend Bluetoot…