Where could I get the app for Jabra freeway voice assist. To be able to use the Voice Assist of Jabra freeway you have to subscribe it monthly.
2 Answers from the Community
The Freeway comes with a free year of the service (a $59 value, which is perhaps why is costs about that much more than the Cruiser 2).
- Answered by Gabriel S from Allston
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It is not an app; it's a monthly service. Go to VoiceAssist.com website for more info.
- Answered by Arleen M from Port Orchard
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Will i be able to listen to voice memos through my TV?
- Asked by Jade C from Durham
- Flag as inappropriate (Will i be able to listen to voice memos through my TV?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin Digital AV Adapter
Can i use this cable with migration assistant?
- Asked by Jonathan C from Mount Pleasant
- Flag as inappropriate (Can i use this cable with migration assistant?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt to FireWire Adapt…