iPhone and hearing aids what is your experience?
- Asked by Joseph C from Pasadena
- Flag as inappropriate (iPhone and hearing aids what is your experience?)
2 Answers from the Community
I bought a hearing aid for my right ear as I was hearing garbled voices in that ear, but I don't use that ear for listening to calls anyway. The voices still aren't loud enough. I have lost 80% hearing in my right ear.
- Answered by Martin H from Eastampton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I have a miracle ear hearing aids. my iPhone 5 can not find it when it performs a search.. what can I do
- Answered by Roslyn S from Avon
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
What is the 20i like with hearing aids?
- Asked by Lois C from Seattle
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the 20i like with hearing aids?)
- Asked about: Bose® QuietComfort® 20i Acoustic No…
No answers yet
mic-less bluetooth headphones
- Asked by David I from Santa Fe
- Flag as inappropriate (mic-less bluetooth headphones)