I want more GB in my iPhone, is that possible?
I have an iPhone 5, and it's just 16 GB, I really need more GB, and I don't want to buy a new iPhone! Please, answer me!
- Asked by Gabriela D from Balneário Camboriú
- Flag as inappropriate (I want more GB in my iPhone, is that possible?)
1 Answer from the Community
No that is not possible. However if you are looking for more space to only store photos videos and some other files check out the mophie space. it does NOT expand your iPhones memory. it is just a storage device to put some photos and other stuff on to free up space on your iPhone. you can also import photos into the dropbox app to save space.
- Answered by Kale G from Road
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
how many gigabytes does the iPhone 6 use on a plan
- Asked by Marlayna W from Nashville
- Flag as inappropriate (how many gigabytes does the iPhone 6 use on a plan)
how big video files can 1 gigabyte hold?
- Asked by Clinesha S from Gurnee
- Flag as inappropriate (how big video files can 1 gigabyte hold?)
No answers yet