extended insurance coverage for iPhone
- Asked by Burton S from Rincon
- Flag as inappropriate (extended insurance coverage for iPhone)
2 Answers from the Community
An extended insurance coverage for iPhone is known as applecare. Applecare can be purchased directly from the online apple store, or from your local apple retailer.
- Answered by Joseph N from Canberra
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
AppleCare+ covers up to two (2) incidents of accidental damage to the device for two (2) years, and each repair for accidental damage is subject to a $79 service charge. The hardware warranty is extended to two (2) years as well. AppleCare+ is $99 for iPhone, and must be purchased within the first 30 days of your iPhone purchase at an Apple Store or other authorized retailer.
- Answered by David V from Bonkweekwee
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2