does iphone 5c need a screen protection?
- Asked by Diana K from Brooklyn
- Flag as inappropriate (does iphone 5c need a screen protection?)
2 Answers from the Community
No, the iPhone 5C doesn't "need" a screen protector. If you don't want your phone to look like you dragged it behind your car, then I would suggest you get a screen protector and a case for your phone. ZAGG makes great screen protectors and they come with a warranty for the lifetime of the device. If the screen protector gets damaged, then you can sent it to them and they will send you a new one.
- Answered by Kristina L from Laurel
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It does not have to have a screen protector, however it is highly recommended to have one to prevent scratches from showing up on the screen.
- Answered by Ashish G from Alpharetta
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does the 5c case have a lip on the front edge to protect the screen?
- Asked by Daniel G from Seattle
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the 5c case have a lip on the front edge to protect the screen?)
- Asked about: iPhone 5c Case - Black
Will an iPhone 5 screen protector fit an iPhone 5C?..
- Asked by Viknesh M from Samiampalayam
- Flag as inappropriate (Will an iPhone 5 screen protector fit an iPhone 5C?..)