does iphone 5 cases fit the new iphone 5c
- Asked by Alexis C from Arlington
- Flag as inappropriate (does iphone 5 cases fit the new iphone 5c)
4 Answers from the Community
No the iPhone 5/5s is built differently than the 5c
- Answered by Emily K from Gainesville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The iPhone 5c and 5s have different button alignments, as well as a different style backing to the phone itself (the 5c is slightly curved).
- Answered by Daniel H from Cibolo
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
In my experience, yes. I recently bought a slim armor case for my iPhone 5s and the next day realized it was for a 5c! Even though, I was gonna give it a chance and hope for the best. Today my case arrived and it fits! The only thing I noticed is that the back is a tiny bit slimmer. (I'm guessing that's what they mean by a 1mm difference) button alignment is EXACTLY the same and I have no complaints. :)
- Answered by Martin M from Delavan
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
No, since the design is different, the corners, edges and thickness varies. The 5C has a different set of cases than the 5/5s.
- Answered by Mccauley W from Cabot
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
Will an iPhone 5 case fit the new 5c?
- Asked by Sarah F from Anderson Island
- Flag as inappropriate (Will an iPhone 5 case fit the new 5c?)