Can you get a virus from visiting or from a pop up on a website on ur iPhone?
Is it possible to get a virus on iPhone? (No it's NOT jail broken).
- Asked by Densey S from Jumbunna
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you get a virus from visiting or from a pop up on a website on ur iPhone?)
1 Answer from the Community
No, since you cannot download anything off of the internet onto your iPhone, you CAN NOT get a virus. The worst that can happen is that the website will download cookies onto your device, which can easily be cleared.
- Answered by Kyle H from El Paso
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
should i get iphone 5 or ipad3
- Asked by Akarsh K from Nagarkurnool
- Flag as inappropriate (should i get iphone 5 or ipad3)
- Asked about: iPad
it says that the iphone 5s is 'unlocked'. does that mean if i were to order one from the australian website to be sent to myself in nz, it will work?