can i use iphone charger to charge ipad4 ?
- Asked by Anna C
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use iphone charger to charge ipad4 ?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, you should be able to charge the iPad. However, the wall connection into which the USB plugs into is usually larger for the iPad and smaller for the iPhone. May result in longer charging times. Believe this is because the battery in the iPhone is smaller than the iPad. May result in not handling voltage as efficiently and the wall connection may be warmer to the touch. Always best to use the wall connection that came packed with the unit. We have also used the iPhone car charger to charge the iPhone and iPad.
- Answered by David S from Stafford
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I plug this into my iPad wall charger and charge the iPhone 5?
- Asked by Mitchell K from Moorestown
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I plug this into my iPad wall charger and charge the iPhone 5?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Cable (1 m)
can i use the same car charger for itouch and iphone 4s?
- Asked by Heidi G from Churchville
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use the same car charger for itouch and iphone 4s?)