Can you buy a longer cord setup for your apple tv ? I need a 10 -15 foot set up .
- Asked by Jon S from Whistler
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you buy a longer cord setup for your apple tv ? I need a 10 -15 foot set up .)
4 Answers from the Community
You just need to search for a 10-15 ft hdmi cable. I did a quick web search and found one at amazon. All you need to connect the Apple TV is the hdmi cable and power cord.... And of course , a wireless network.. If you have a wall mounted TV, they also sell the wall mount kit for the Apple TV at the apple online store.hope this helps
- Answered by Tina S from West Palm Beach
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Short answer: Yes.
Long answer: Apple TV, like printers, does not come with a connector cable: only a power cable. So you would get your own, and the length is completely up to you. 15 feet is totally doable.
- Answered by Marc D from Hamilton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
If you mean that you are going to place your Apple TV a nice distance away from your tv then yes. You can buy many HDMI cables of all sorts of length and from all sorts of companies.
- Answered by Wilmer C from Palm Bay
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
You can buy 10-15 foot HDMI cables in the shops and use an extension lead for the Apple TV power cable.
- Answered by David R
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
can i use one apple tv on two tvs?
- Asked by Amanda B from Happy Valley
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use one apple tv on two tvs?)
Do I need additional cords for apple tv
- Asked by Rebecca G from Durham Bridge
- Flag as inappropriate (Do I need additional cords for apple tv)