Small enough to deliver your daily dose of music wherever you go, the Pill brings the Beats by Dr. Dre sound to your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Music, calls and films never sounded so good.
Small size, big sound
Despite its compact size, the Pill delivers powerful sound. It's easy to enjoy soaring highs and deep, booming bass in every room of the house. The Pill is wireless and cord-free.
Change tracks from your iPhone
Control your music via Bluetooth from your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or MacBook from up to 30 feet away. The Pill frees you to roam, which means you’ll always have high quality sound near or far.
The Pill is lightweight so it won't slow you down and is small enough to fit in whatever you’re carrying out the door.
Take that call thanks to the Pill's Bluetooth capability and internal microphone. It makes talking on the phone easier and better sounding than ever before.
- Tap-to-pair with NFC technology for easy and instant Bluetooth 2.1 audio and supports SBC and AAC Codecs for high-quality streaming
- Provides clear, full-range sound delivered in a portable, lightweight package
- Internal microphone for Bluetooth call functionality; take calls without touching your iPhone
- Use the Aux input for other MP3 players, phones, PCs or anything with an analogue output for optimal sound from all devices
- Use the line out feature for easy connection to an external speaker system
Did you notice?Wireless and cord free, the compact Pill comes with a carry case for easy portability.
Apple Recommends ForTake your daily dose of music from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch anywhere you go.
What's in the Box?
- Beats Pill Portable Stereo Speaker with Bluetooth
- 1.5 m audio cable (3.5 mm to 3.5 mm)
- USB 2.0 charge/data cable
- AC power adaptor
- Carry case
- Other Features: Bluetooth
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Power Source: Battery Power
- Batteries: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Height: 4.5 cm/1.8 in.
- Weight: 10.93 oz./310 g
- Length: 19 cm/7.5 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: MH9M2X/A
- UPC or EAN No.: 848447008209
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
0800-692-7753 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini 2
Ratings & Reviews
Another Great Pill But For One Thing
Although it's not promoted as such on the Apple Store site, the pink version of the Pill 2.0 Speaker is the Nicki Minaj Edition. Although it's not promoted as such on the Apple Store site, the pink version of the Pill 2.0 Speaker is the Nicki Minaj Edition. I'm not a huge Nicki Minaj fan (I like her but I don't love her), but I have a goal of collecting a complete set of five different Pill Dudes with matching Pills. I started with a white Pill and Dude, followed by a blue pairing. I recently ordered a pink set online. The Pill performed erratically, so I took it to my local Apple Retail Store, and they happily exchanged it. The new pink Pill works great. But it does have one quirk, as did the first one. My other two Pills (like many Beats products), make a distinctive tone when turned on and a different tone when turned off. But neither of the pink Pills I've had makes the "power off" tone. When you push the power button to turn it off, it silently turns off. Since two different pink Pills from different sources both lack the "power off" tone, it leads me to suspect that this might be common among pink Pills. Since my new pink Pill functions brilliantly in all other respects, I don't plan on exchanging it again. I'll just accept the fact that it is a little quirky, like its namesake. …
- Written by Brent K from Chula Vista
17 of 18 people found this useful
These speakers can produce some good sound, but they falter when it comes to build quality because a couple of months into pretty These speakers can produce some good sound, but they falter when it comes to build quality because a couple of months into pretty sedentary, infrequent use, the sound quality began to fluctuate and then the product broke altogether.
Beats is good with warranties so I got my product replaced but it was still a hassle.
Scariest part is that this is a pretty common problem, be wary! …
- Written by Mehdi K from Innisfil
31 of 62 people found this useful
they are fun to have but like all beats the sound isn't quite up there to compete with the pros, i bought these and the sound wasn they are fun to have but like all beats the sound isn't quite up there to compete with the pros, i bought these and the sound wasn't bad but after i used it the sound on the right speaker started crackling and than after 2 weeks the speaker broke. shame, its not cheap too. but what was i thinking this is beats i should have expected this to happen. i don't recommend it but if use a beats fanboy than go ahead but u can better for the same price if not cheaper …
- Written by Jordan T from Cairns
8 of 10 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
what is the difference between beats pill 1.0 and 2.0
- Asked by Sylvia H
2.0 includes the charge-out feature, allowing you to plug a usb cable into the bottom of the pill to 2.0 includes the charge-out feature, allowing you to plug a usb cable into the bottom of the pill to charge your iPhone or iPad. …
- Answered by Frank H from Arcadia
Is the battery included with the 2.0?
- Asked by Edward S from Appleton
can I connect a aux wire on the speaker ?
- Asked by Mohammed A from U A E
does the NFC pairing work for the Iphone 6 plus? tap to pair
- Asked by Sal H from Castro Valley
Absolutely not. Apple has not yet opened up NFC to developers, making it available to Apple Pay only Absolutely not. Apple has not yet opened up NFC to developers, making it available to Apple Pay only. …
- Answered by Evan S from Shelby Township
Looking to purchace the Beats Pill 2.0 or the Beats Pill XL, which one is more recommended?
- Asked by Jamie T from Cherry Valley
XL is larger with better sound, 2.0 is more portable
- Answered by Evan S from Shelby Township