urBeats headphones deliver excellent quality and control for the music on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
Solid metal housing
Precision-machined single-billet metal housing prevents vibrations and unwelcome sound from tainting your listening experience.
Whether you keep urBeats pristine or throw them in and out of your bag, you don't have to worry about them breaking or fraying anytime soon.
In-line mic for calls
Switch easily between music and incoming calls. No need to take off your headphones or talk into the phone like a walkie-talkie.
- Exclusive driver design pumps out the deepest bass, soaring highs and ultra-clear midrange
- Lightweight design is ideal for listening during exercise, travel or for everyday wear
- Hard chrome finish for rugged durability and everlasting shine
- Precision-machined single-billet metal housing prevents vibrations
- Built-in mic lets you talk hands-free on your Apple device
- Also works with online voice and video chats on iPod touch or iPhone
- Sealed in-ear construction and multiple eartip designs block out external noise
Did you notice?The hard chrome finish helps urBeats withstand the test of time.
Apple Recommends ForHearing exactly what the artist was feeling in the studio when you listen to music on your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
What's in the Box?
- urBeats in-ear headphones
- In-line remote and mic cable
- Storage pouch
- Four pairs of ear tip fittings
- Form Factor: In Ear
- No. of Microphones: 1
- Mfr. Part Number: MH7H2PA/A
- UPC or EAN No.: 848447001774
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
0800-692-7753 or Chat now
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini 2
Ratings & Reviews
I've gone through 8 pairs or beats tours in nearly a year ! the faults were buzzy distorted audio from either earpiece or remote + I've gone through 8 pairs or beats tours in nearly a year ! the faults were buzzy distorted audio from either earpiece or remote + mic failure , I'm very impressed with these earphones , they have tighter deeper bass than the tours , much more detailed highs and vocal clarity ,defiantly worth the money , the tours sounded awful on my iPhone 5 before , quiet and lacking bass but these are very loud clear and have superb bass …
- Written by Stefan P from Lincoln
142 of 191 people found this useful
The sound is so amazingly better than the Apple in ear headphones cost $79..I love the base that these give out... So worth the The sound is so amazingly better than the Apple in ear headphones cost $79..I love the base that these give out... So worth the money. The colors are so cool n look really good with my iPad mini.. …
- Written by Linh T from Gainesville
107 of 137 people found this useful
Greatest Beats I've Used in Long Time!
These earphones are a big improvement from ibeats, the base in these earphones really blew my mind. If you love music you would ge These earphones are a big improvement from ibeats, the base in these earphones really blew my mind. If you love music you would get these earphones, if you love listening to rap or hip-pop then you would REALY would want to get these great pairs of earphones. …
- Written by Edgar A from Foothill Ranch
102 of 132 people found this useful
Worthless waste of money
They sound great ONLY IF you can get them to stay in your ears. They keep falling out no matter what you do and it seems to be eve They sound great ONLY IF you can get them to stay in your ears. They keep falling out no matter what you do and it seems to be everyone's problem with this product …
- Written by G. A from Los angeles
Waste of money
They are very bass heavy when they worked but lasted for only maybe 20 bus rides to work before the left ear bud stopped working a They are very bass heavy when they worked but lasted for only maybe 20 bus rides to work before the left ear bud stopped working all of a sudden... treated carefully & still look brand new. A quick search on the internet & it's a common fault. Don't waste your cash, these are rubbish. …
- Written by Sinisha M from Rundle Mall
pros - i listen mostly hip hop, rap and pop so the sound wise it works for me, carry bag, cable is rarely tangle.
neg- uncomfo pros - i listen mostly hip hop, rap and pop so the sound wise it works for me, carry bag, cable is rarely tangle.
neg- uncomfortable, the square edges dig into your ear and make long listening painful, none of the 3 sets of included buds fit your ear properly, not good for any active use as it tends to fall out with any jarring movement. …
- Written by Cong toan N from gungahlin
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
do theses Beats have any Warranty/Guarantee?
- Asked by Peter H
One year limited warranty that covers factory defects
- Answered by George H from Santa Clara
Even the smallest earbuds are too big, what can I do?
- Asked by Nicole T from Scarborough
you can purchace smaller earbuds from online retailers, they have to be compatible of course.
- Answered by Harry S
Do they work for iPad shuffle?
- Asked by Linda Y from Westbank
Yes & No; the urBeats can receive audio from the iPod Shuffle and play music through the earphones. Yes & No; the urBeats can receive audio from the iPod Shuffle and play music through the earphones. However, there's a catch: The in-line remote CANNOT operate with the iPod shuffle. The in-line remote can work with iPod Touch 3rd gen or later and Nano 7th gen or later. …
- Answered by Kai C from Brisbane
Is the storage pouch a semi-hard case like the one in the displayed picture, or is it a soft magnet pouch?
- Asked by Allison C
It's a soft magnet pouch.
- Answered by De Chandra W from Baltimore