The Beats by Dr. Dre Mixr headphones were created in partnership with Grammy Award-winning producer and world-renowned DJ, David Guetta. MIXR is lightweight yet sturdy, featuring outstanding sound and durability.
High-definition performance headphone
The perfect choice for any professional DJ or demanding audio enthusiast, MIXR can handle the highest of sound levels without compromising the ground-breaking, ultra-crisp sonic technology expected from all Beats by Dr. Dre products.
Designed with durability in mind for convenient transport. Ultra-flexible headband, sturdy metal earcups and a quick-fold design for compact and easy storage make MIXR perfect whether you're in the club or on the go.
Earcups cut off ambient noise and swivel 270 degrees back behind the ears to allow you to hear your surroundings.
Convenient dual inputs let you plug in from either the left or right side. Use the extra input to daisy chain headphones for a second listener.
Adjustable and comfortable fit
Adjustable headband slides for a perfect fit. Extendable earcups also pivot up, down and side-to-side to ensure a plush and flexible fit around the ears.
Great look and design
The slick matte finish is available in a variety of colours.
- Delivers professional-level, club-calibre sound
- Earcups rotate for comfortable off-ear profile
- Sturdy, lightweight, durable and comfortable
- Dual inputs so you can plug in on either side
- Slick matt finish
Did you notice?Earcups rotate and swivel so you can monitor your environment and your music at the same time.
Apple Recommends ForExperience the music on your iPhone, iPod or iPod in Beats style.
What's in the Box?
- Beats by Dr. Dre MIXR headphones
- 1/8-inch to 1/8-inch cable with ControlTalk for iPad, iPhone, iPod and other smartphones
- 1/8-inch to 1/8-inch coiled cable
- 1/8-inch to 1/4-inch adaptor
- Touring case
- Other Features: Foldable, With Remote and Mic, Works Without Batteries
- Form Factor: On Ear
- Cable Length: ControlTalk cable: 3.9 ft./1.2 m; coiled cable: 6.5 ft./2 m
- Mfr. Part Number: MH6N2PA/A
- UPC or EAN No.: 848447000449
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
0800-692-7753 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
The Best of the Beats
I've owned these Beats for a few weeks now and I love them. They are better than the Solos (I upgraded from the Product Red Solos I've owned these Beats for a few weeks now and I love them. They are better than the Solos (I upgraded from the Product Red Solos to these) but not as ridiculously huge as the Studios or Pros. The Beats sound is great for all kinds of music with deep, rich bass and clear highs and midrange. They come with a hard case that keeps them protected as well. …
- Written by Jonah H from Winston Salem
219 of 242 people found this useful
Best of the beats by dre line up
I have tried the entire beats line of headphones these are by far my favorite. the have the highest volume threshold and dont drow I have tried the entire beats line of headphones these are by far my favorite. the have the highest volume threshold and dont drown out most of the music with excessive bass while balancing out the mids and highs with amazing clarity. Extremely well made, not plastic like most of the beats. …
- Written by John A from Hazlet
198 of 218 people found this useful
good sound quality, but not comfortable
I bought this one two weeks ago, the sound is incredibly awesome, this is the best sound effect i have ever heard. however, when i I bought this one two weeks ago, the sound is incredibly awesome, this is the best sound effect i have ever heard. however, when i wear it on my head, not too long time, i will feel very painful on my ears and i even feel it like poisonous. if you have small ears, you could buy this one, but, not regular-ear guys. …
- Written by Liang P from Boston
131 of 167 people found this useful
Great Sound , Great fit , Feels good
The Beats Mixrs are awesome i love them a lot , the quality if one of a kind , and the music sound , is so crisp , clear, vibrant The Beats Mixrs are awesome i love them a lot , the quality if one of a kind , and the music sound , is so crisp , clear, vibrant , and beautiful
The packaging is amazing , you will love it
The Beats Headphones and comfortable and fashionable , so you wont look weird wearing them in the public
There 100% worth the money
It comes out to be $249 but with tax $270
You wont regret it …
- Written by Graham T from lake elsinore
2 of 2 people found this useful
Terrible headphones - over rated and over hyped.
I received these for christmas and was originally excited to get them. However, they are extremely tight and have not "relaxed" o I received these for christmas and was originally excited to get them. However, they are extremely tight and have not "relaxed" one bit, they are unwearable and become very uncomfortable after a few minutes. I have tried several recommended fixes to get them to be more wearable but none have worked. Just wish I'd kept the box so I could return them. Did I mention that their sound is only average. …
- Written by Craig O from Lake oswego
1 of 5 people found this useful
i love the headphones , i just have the same problem everyone has. after like 15 minutes they start to feel uncomfortable . wish i i love the headphones , i just have the same problem everyone has. after like 15 minutes they start to feel uncomfortable . wish i can just lose them up . so if you have a huge head this is not the product for you …
- Written by Luis S from New york
0 of 1 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does it work with iphone 5??? Please answer me
- Asked by Pooria R from Los Angeles
No answers yet
Can these be worn outdoors such as when snow skiing?
- Asked by Deb D from Temecula
What shade of blue are the new Beats Mixr?
- Asked by Brandon Z from Buckhannon
what you see in the picture is slightly brighter than what the color would be in person.
- Answered by Victor J from Harwood Heights
do i have to charge it to use
- Asked by Liku W from Silver Spring
nope, no batteries either.
- Answered by Victor J from Harwood Heights
do beats mixr work with 5th gen ipod touch?
- Asked by Gerald R from Auburn
Beats Mixr will work with and device with a 3.5mm audio jack. In a nutshell, it is compatible with a Beats Mixr will work with and device with a 3.5mm audio jack. In a nutshell, it is compatible with any apple device I can think of. …
- Answered by Connor S from Houston