FileMaker Pro 13 Advanced includes all of the features of FileMaker Pro 13 to create custom business solutions for iPad, iPhone, Windows, Mac and the web, plus a suite of advanced development and customisation tools.
Customise menus with just the items you want. Plus, get robust analysis capabilities, powerful debugging tools and much more - all designed to help you build more powerful, more flexible and more customised databases faster.
FileMaker Go is a free app that runs FileMaker solutions on iPad and iPhone so you can connect to your data anywhere at any time. Available on the App Store, FileMaker Go lets you easily share information with your team when you're on the go.
FileMaker Server is fast, reliable server software to securely share data with groups of FileMaker Pro and FileMaker Go users and to extend your solutions to the web. FileMaker Server is available as an electronic download at www.filemaker.com.
- Enable database encryption
- Script debugger
- Custom menus
- Data viewer
- Custom functions
- External function plug-in API
- Multiple table import
- Runtime maker
Did you notice?You can produce reports and charts in minutes.
Apple Recommends ForIndividuals, businesses, non-profit organisations, educational institutions and corporate workgroups that want to easily manage their tasks on iPad, iPhone, Mac and the web.
What's in the Box?
- FileMaker Pro 13 Advanced DVD
- License key for installation
- Installation and new features guide
- Upgrade version includes upgrade instructions
- Media: Activation Code & Download Link, DVD, Mac & PC Dual Disk
- OS X 10.7 or later
- 64-bit Intel-based Mac
- 2 GB RAM minimum
- Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 Pro, Windows 8, Windows 8 Pro, Windows 7 Ultimate, Professional, Home Premium
- Intel Pentium 4/AMD Athlon 64 or later
- 1 GB RAM minimum
- Mfr. Part Number: HFTW2
- UPC or EAN No.: 044866051073
FileMaker Go 13
FILEMAKER GO 13 IN ACTION
Streamline your business with FileMaker Go 13 for iPad and iPhone. Negotiate sales deals on the road, collaborate on projects while traveling, capture research data and send it back to the lab, or confirm inventory levels in the warehouse – all while you’re on the go.
Use FileMaker Pro 13 to create custom business solutions. Then use FileMaker Go 13 to remotely access these solutions on your iPad and iPhone.
BE MORE PRODUCTIVE ON THE GO
Instantly boost your team’s productivity with FileMaker Go:
- Use online forms instead of paper to collect, edit, search and sort data.
- Capture signatures for invoices or delivery receipts while on the go.
- Add photos, videos and audio from your device directly to your solution with a few taps.
- Display executive dashboard summaries with eye-catching graphs and charts.
- Print report and forms directly from your iPad or iPhone using AirPrint.
WHAT’S NEW IN FILEMAKER GO 13
With additional support for native iOS behaviors, and new features to speed data capture, FileMaker Go 13 delivers the best iPad and iPhone experience for your team when they’re on the go.
- Bar code scanner – Automatically scan bar codes using your iPad and iPhone with FileMaker Go – no plug-ins required.
- New iOS keyboards – Choose one of 7 new keyboards to match the type of data you want to collect including URL, number, email, phone, and more.
- Popovers – Use iOS-style popovers to view grouped fields, links and other information without opening multiple windows.
- Slide control – Manage images and other data in separate slide panels all within the same layout. Swipe to navigate between panels.
SHARE WITH YOUR TEAM
- For offline access, transfer files directly to your device using iTunes file sharing, email or AirDrop.
- For real-time access, host databases with FileMaker Server so iPad and iPhone users have the most up-to-date information instantly. A local wireless or cellular network is required for access.
- FileMaker Pro is required to create and modify databases.
- FileMaker Go 13 is compatible with databases created using FileMaker Pro 13, FileMaker Pro 12, FileMaker Pro 13 Advanced, or FileMaker Pro 12 Advanced.
- Database files can be copied or emailed between the device and the desktop. Full two-way sync is not natively supported but can be implemented with additional development.
- Connecting to databases hosted on FileMaker Server 13 with FileMaker Go may require additional purchase of concurrent connections. …
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
what version of filemaker pro can be upgraded to filemaker pro 13
- Asked by Robin C from New Braunfels
do you have a demo video or similar for filemaker pro 13 advance .I,m interest in a program for retail multi user invoice debtors sales reports ect
- Asked by William F from Taree