Dragon Dictate for Mac is the ultimate productivity tool that enables you to save time and get more done. Dictate, edit, transcribe and control your computer all by using your voice. Dragon’s accurate speech recognition, customisable capabilities, easy-to-use interface and full transcription flexibility means you get more done—at home, school or work—quickly and accurately. Dragon Dictate for Mac now includes the powerful capability to accurately transcribe an audio ﬁle of any single speaker’s voice from podcasts or pre-recorded audio ﬁles. Great for transcribing college lectures, interviews, recorded notes…and more! You now get accurate and fast speech recognition, plus versatile transcription capabilities all in one.
- With just your voice, create and edit documents in Apple® Pages® 4.3, compose and manage email in Gmail™, and more, to get things done quickly.
- Smart Format Rules automatically adapt to how you want abbreviations, numbers and more to appear, so you don’t have to correct it every time.
- Easily create custom word lists and macros for frequently used text.
- Full transcription capabilities to easily transcribe your voice memos into text.
- Accurately transcribe an audio ﬁle of any single speaker’s voice from podcasts or pre-recorded audio ﬁles.
- Make fewer edits and get more done.
- Faster than typing.
What's in the Box?
- A DVD-ROM drive for installation
- A Nuance-approved noise canceling headset microphone for Mac (included in purchase)
- Internet Access: Internet Access Required
- OS X® Mountain Lion (10.8.3) or OS X Mavericks (10.9)
- Intel Core 2 Duo - Intel Core i3, i5 or i7 recommended
- Mfr. Part Number: S601A-G00-4.0
- UPC or EAN No.: 780420128019
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.