Lifeproof's nüüd case for iPhone 5 and iPhone 5s is extremely thin and light, yet offers such complete protection you can use your iPhone in situations you never imagined. Incorporating screen-less technology, nüüd safeguards iPhone from accidental drops, dirt and spills while keeping the touch screen open to your direct touch. Its smart design also allows full access to every iPhone function, including Touch ID.
- All-protective design that's extremely thin and light
- Fully compatible with the iPhone 5s Touch ID function
- Waterproof - it's fully submersible to two metres
- You can touch the actual touchscreen with perfect clarity and interaction
- Complete access to Touch ID and every button, control and port
- Slim, clear case highlights the sleek design of iPhone 5s
- Anti-reflective optical-glass lens for crystal-clear photography
Did you notice?The super thin and light design offers full access to Touch ID and all other iPhone 5 and iPhone 5s functions.
Apple Recommends ForProtect your iPhone 5 or iPhone 5s from daily hazards, including submersion in water.
What's in the Box?
- Lifeproof nüüd case for iPhone 5/5s
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Mfr. Part Number: 2105-03
- UPC or EAN No.: 819859016021
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
0800-692-7753 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Ive had this case for 6 months and all the plastics has pealed of around the screen and the corners, the case makes the front and Ive had this case for 6 months and all the plastics has pealed of around the screen and the corners, the case makes the front and back camera really blurry and terrible quality, your far better of to buy a normal life proof they look better don't make your phone so big and ugly and make your camera unusable with the case on. …
- Written by isabella L from 917
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
For the thumb sensor, Does the screen over the home button rip\scratch easy?
- Asked by Leah W from Morristown
Surprisingly no! its very durable, and easily detects prints!
- Answered by Ian W from Chesapeake
Can you get a belt clip attachment for this case?
- Asked by Gary A from Ft Mitchell
Yes they do. They make accessories for this case that include belt clip, bike mount, car mount, armb Yes they do. They make accessories for this case that include belt clip, bike mount, car mount, armband, life jacket …
- Answered by Lauren O from Copperas Cove
Can you still have a screen protector on with this case for the iPhone 5s?
- Asked by Connor K
One single screenprotector is delivered with the case, it fits perfect into the faceplate frame.
W One single screenprotector is delivered with the case, it fits perfect into the faceplate frame.
Warning: Do not use screenprotectors that goes under the faceplate frame, reason: depending on the thikness of the screenprotector the two shells of the case may possibly not close proper and then the 4 proofs of Lifeproof are not guranteed. …
- Answered by Heinrich B
Can you use this in the Apple 5s Dock, or does the case have to come off?
- Asked by Lucas J from Anchorage
No it will not fit in the dock or in any adapters that don't have a cable extension on the Lightning No it will not fit in the dock or in any adapters that don't have a cable extension on the Lightning end. The connection is about .75cm deeper so unless you have an old dock and can use a 30pin to lightning cable adapter you are out of luck, since I don't see a Lightning to Lightning extension cable in the Store. …
- Answered by Kyle M from Lexington
Is the case easy to take off and put on the 5s?
- Asked by Tim B from White Rock
Really easy to take off and put on. Takes like a minute. But the more you do this, the more chance t Really easy to take off and put on. Takes like a minute. But the more you do this, the more chance there is of damaging or getting dirt in the seals, so it's best to keep the case on to maintain waterproofness. …
- Answered by Callum C from Paddington