The Bose SoundLink Bluetooth Speaker III is a portable speaker system that connects to your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch wirelessly via Bluetooth. With its rechargeable lithium-ion battery, the speaker lets you share your music for up to 14 hours without recharging.
Designed for people on the go
Designed with functionality in mind, the SoundLink Bluetooth Speaker III features curved edges and a thin profile, making it easy to slip into a bag or backpack when you're on the go. A silicone button panel protects the speaker from dirt and dust, while a wrap-around metal grille adds to its durability and resists fingerprint marks.
- Wirelessly connects to your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- Lithium-ion battery lets you share your music for up to 14 hours without recharging
- Practical design makes it easy to take with you wherever you go
- Silicone button panel protects from dirt and dust
- Lets you broadcast music with fullness, clarity and depth
Did you notice?The speaker's lithium-ion battery lets you share music for up to 14 hours without having to recharge.
Apple Recommends ForWirelessly broadcasting music from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch when you're on the go.
What's in the Box?
- Bose SoundLink Bluetooth Speaker III
- Power adaptor
- Input Type: 3.5mm Stereo Jack
- Other Features: Bluetooth
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Power Source: Battery Power
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Height: 13.15 cm/5.18 in.
- Width: 25.6 cm/10.08 in.
- Weight: 1.37 kg
- Length: 4.8 cm/1.89 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: 369946-1300
- UPC or EAN No.: 017817613910
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
0800-692-7753 or Chat now
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini with Retina display
Ratings & Reviews
Typical Bose Sound!
Not my first bose product but it is my first soundlink and it sounds way bigger than it is! Deep powerful bass and crisp highs... Not my first bose product but it is my first soundlink and it sounds way bigger than it is! Deep powerful bass and crisp highs... My only complaint would be that it can't be charged using USB.. It would be nice to not have to use the charging brick and 110 volts when I'm traveling in my truck or on my motorcycle. It is supposed to last 14 hrs on a charge, I haven't tested that yet. Love it! Should fit nicely into a small backpack or picnic basket:) …
- Written by Robert S from La Verne
142 of 148 people found this useful
Speaker gives full crystal clear sound a must for any music lover
- Written by Ken W from regina
66 of 71 people found this useful
Watching movies playing music on my iPad mini use the Bose soundlink 111 is like a theater to go or one on the go. Love best porta Watching movies playing music on my iPad mini use the Bose soundlink 111 is like a theater to go or one on the go. Love best portable ever heard …
- Written by Simba D from CHARLOTTE AMALIE
60 of 65 people found this useful
Really nice sound- but too much base for me
I also have Bose companion 2 speakers and I am somewhat familiar with Bose products. The SoundLink 3 has really great sound but it I also have Bose companion 2 speakers and I am somewhat familiar with Bose products. The SoundLink 3 has really great sound but it has more base than my friends SoundLink 2 speaker and it can be corrected to suit your personal tastes by adjusting the equalizer in the iPhone settings. The unit is somewhat heavy and needs a handle or case to transport it. I had to carry it like a football as I was concerned about dropping it. The bottom of the SoundLink 3 has 2 holes at either end of the unit and a connector (i'm guessing)for an additional battery or satellite speaker for stereo sound. I think the holes my be used to fit into a stand to elevate the unit off a table for better sound. A call to a Bose sales rep had no idea what the holes or the connector were for. The unit is not cheap but as the saying goes- you get what you pay for. Overall I would recommend the SoundLink 3 highly as the Bose build quality is usually superb and it has the best sound of all the bluetooth speakers out there according to the reviews i've seen. …
- Written by Stewart B from Toronto
What I have come to expect from Bose, great dynamic sound with a great range and the compact size is very nice for portability and What I have come to expect from Bose, great dynamic sound with a great range and the compact size is very nice for portability and a 14 hour battery! I just wish that the 2 contact points on the bottom meant that it was an inductive charging unit like its first model. Also it would be nice if they included the remote with the speaker for the $300 price tag! …
- Written by Christopher M from Haiku
4 of 5 people found this useful
Two Words "Blue Tooth!"
I love this speaker! It has been great since I started using it. Its totally mobile and has great sound. Bose is a superior produc I love this speaker! It has been great since I started using it. Its totally mobile and has great sound. Bose is a superior product and worth spending every penny, just like my Mac! …
- Written by Gabriel W from Quimby
4 of 6 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is this Bose speaker compatible with Ipad 1?
- Asked by Joann G from Manteno
No answers yet
Can it be hooked up to home wi-fi, or is it blue tooth only?
- Asked by Jamie W from Medicine Hat
There is no wi-fi radio in this device. Bluetooth only.
- Answered by Thomas C from West Hollywood
is that work with mac pro?
- Asked by Moammad E
I have an earlier model works well with my McBook. Also with McBookPro with retina display
- Answered by Priscilla O from Cobargo