Combining the Jawbone UP24 wristband and the UP app on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad, the UP system helps you understand your sleep, eating and movement patterns so you can make better life choices. The UP24 band syncs to the app via Bluetooth wireless so you can see your activity and sleep details. The app also provides insights, celebrates milestones and challenges you to do more each day.
Small and comfortable enough to wear all day and night, UP24 tracks hours slept, time to fall asleep, how many times you woke up and more. Analyse your sleep patterns to understand what you can do to have a more restful night and start each day right with the Smart Alarm, which gently wakes you up at the perfect moment in your sleep cycle.
Know how active you are
Get a full record of your day's activity - steps, distance, calories burnt and time spent active versus idle. See how every action contributes to reaching your goals. In-the-moment reminders help keep you moving to meet daily goals.
Log your food and drink
Take a photo of your food, scan a barcode, browse the image gallery or search the ingredient database to record what you eat and drink. The UP app keeps track of your calories, fats, carbohydrates, protein, sugar, fibre and sodium.
See how your daily wins add up over time and share them with friends. The UP app celebrates your meaningful milestones such as your millionth step taken or hitting your sleep goal seven days in row.
Your UP. Your apps.
The UP system integrates with the apps you already love. Whether you're biking with Strava, working out with Wello or jogging with RunKeeper, you can track it all with UP for the most complete picture of your day and night. The UP ecosystem offers plenty of apps for fitness, weight loss, sleep coaching, food journalling and more.
How to pick your size
Wrap a piece of string snugly around your wrist, then measure the string and follow this size guide to determine which UP Band is right for you. Small = 14 to 15.5 cm; Medium = 15.5 to 18 cm; Large = 18 to 20 cm.
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless syncing for in-the-moment notifications and personalised insights to keep you focused on goals
- Track sleep including total hours, time taken to fall asleep and number of wake-ups
- Track activity including steps, distance, calories burnt and active versus idle time
- Log what you eat and drink and track nutritional information
- Smart Alarm and Power Nap features wake you at a time that leaves you feeling refreshed
- Customisable Idle Alerts remind you to move
- Free UP app downloadable from the App Store in iTunes
- Designed to be worn 24/7
- Up to seven days of battery life
Did you notice?The UP app provides daily personalised insights and easy-to-follow tips that help you achieve your goals.
Apple Recommends ForKeep track of your sleep, eating and movement patterns 24 hours a day via the UP app on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
What's in the Box?
- UP24 by Jawbone Wristband
- Quick start guide
- Charging cable (2.5 mm to USB)
- Form Factor: Armband
- Material: Rubber
- Power Source: Battery Power
- Battery Type: Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Battery life: Up to seven days
- Charge Time: Approximately 80 minutes; charged via USB charging cable
- Height: 1.97 in./5 cm (Small); 2.13 in./5.4 cm (Medium); 2.2 in./5.6 cm (Large)
- Width: 0.47 in./1.2 cm (Small); 0.47 in./1.2 cm (Medium); 0.47 in./1.2 cm (Large)
- Weight: 19 g (Small); 22 g (Medium); 23 g (Large)
- Length: 2.6 in./6.6 cm (Small); 3 in./7.6 cm (Medium); 3.2 in./8.1 cm (Large)
- Mfr. Part Number: JL01-52L-A
- UPC or EAN No.: 847912015636
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
UP by Jawbone™
*** REQUIRES UP OR UP24 WRISTBAND TO USE THIS APP ***
UP. A smarter activity tracker. Manage your weight, move more and sleep better.
UP® is a revolutionary system that guides you every step of the way to a better, healthier you. First, UP gets to know you—tracking your activity, diet and sleep. Next, it shows you how to make simple adjustments that, over time, add up to a whole new you.
GAIN INSIGHT INTO YOURSELF
UP's Insight Engine will deliver personalized, actionable insights that guide you towards healthier choices as UP learns about you over time.
Studies show that simply tracking what you eat can help you lose weight. And whether you want to shed a few pounds or just eat healthier, tracking food is now even easier. New features include frequent meals, an enhanced calorie counter, and an expanded library of restaurant menus. There’s even a Food Score, so you can quickly see how healthy your food is.
More than any other fitness tracker, UP gives you an in-depth picture of your sleep. Sleep graphs let you see the good, the bad and the rapidly improving. Use bedtime reminders, Power Naps and Smart Alarms to get to sleep and wake up at optimal times. UP intelligently analyzes your sleep, diet and exercise, then suggests simple adjustments that lead to more rest and happier days.
UP is like a coach that gets to know you, then guides you to make simple decisions that lead to a more active life. With precise step tracking, workout logging and Insight Reports, UP is way more than a pedometer. Use Idle Alerts to remind you to move throughout the day and add friends to your team to cheer and be cheered.
CONNECT TO YOUR FAVORITE DEVICES AND APPS
UP works with over 100 apps and devices, and counting. Whether you’re adjusting your NEST thermostat, biking with Strava, working out with Wello or jogging with RunKeeper, track it all with UP for the most complete picture of your day and night.
* Get personalized insights to help you set & achieve your goals
* Track your sleep & physical activity
* Log your food & drink & track nutritional info
* Smart Alarm™ wakes you up silently at the time that leaves you feeling most refreshed
* Set Idle Alerts, for anywhere between 15 minutes and 2 hours, to remind you to move
* The Power Nap feature will wake you up at the optimal time after you fall asleep
* Log workouts, from yoga and hiking to tennis and dance
* Team up with friends in the app for encouragement and friendly competition
* Today I Will - UP suggests personalized goals. If you accept, UP encourages you along the way
* Streaks & Milestones - Get notifications that celebrate the choices you’re making
* Reminders - Set customizable alerts with band vibrations to remind you to workout, go to bed, take medication and more
* Activity alerts - Receive move notifications when you want them. Available to UP24 users only.
Supported languages: English, Spanish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese
UP or UP24 WRISTBAND
* Required to use the UP by Jawbone app
* Designed to be worn 24/7
* Features advanced motion sensor technology
* Up to 7 days (UP24) or 10 days (UP) of battery life between charges
* Available in multiple colors & sizes (S, M, L)
0800-692-7753 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
The UP24 (which is Gen3) was released in Nov 2013 and I purchased mine shortly thereafter. If you're not reviewing this product an The UP24 (which is Gen3) was released in Nov 2013 and I purchased mine shortly thereafter. If you're not reviewing this product and complaining about the first two gens of the band, what's the point? Pay no attention to the reviews regarding the original versions of the UP prior to Nov 2013, which did have quality issues and lack of wireless sync, as they skew this product which is infinitely improved. I also considered the Fitbit Flex/Force, but the app and integration with Strava and IFTTT (and other apps) made the UP24 a no brainer for me. Works flawlessly and does exactly what I need it to do... …
- Written by Alan S from Gilbert
83 of 93 people found this useful
Best product on market today
I had the FitBit and several of my colleagues have the Nike Fuel Band, but the third generation JawBone is the best out right now. I had the FitBit and several of my colleagues have the Nike Fuel Band, but the third generation JawBone is the best out right now. My wife and I just each got one and we love ours. A couple of our good friends also have them and love them.
Agree with other reviewer that previous generations did have issues, but they have been fixed in latest generation. …
- Written by Kristopher F from Chicago
52 of 56 people found this useful
Absolute junk - failed in two weeks
I read not to get the UP wet, only charge from my Mac Book Pro ports etc and treated it very carefully, exactly as directed. After I read not to get the UP wet, only charge from my Mac Book Pro ports etc and treated it very carefully, exactly as directed. After one week it started waking me up at midnight each night with an alert that it could no longer sync to the app, to please open the app. Each time the app was already open but the band refused to communicate for ten minutes at midnight.
Then it randomly refused to connect via Bluetooth and ignored my switch to night mode so that it was daytime mode (and somehow counting steps when I slept!) all the time.
Reviews ARE RIGHT! This product is a serious lemon. Why is Apple selling something with such overwhelmingly poor reviews both here and on Amazon and Jawbones own forums?
We tried soft resets and hard to zero success. We removed the app and tried everything. It didn't solve a single issue. …
- Written by Sally W from Suwanee
51 of 75 people found this useful
Couldn't be happier
I purchased the UP24 band and soon wore it in the shower, as it says you can, and it suddenly lost a charge and wouldn't power up. I purchased the UP24 band and soon wore it in the shower, as it says you can, and it suddenly lost a charge and wouldn't power up. Jawbone quickly sent a new one, and since keeping it away from the shower, has been perfect! The software is brilliantly done, and the band itself is quite accurate in it's tracking. I'm quite active already, training 2-3 hours a day so this was a great tool to get a closer idea calorie-wise on what I needed to eat, and how I was sleeping. Recommend 10/10 …
- Written by Will D from Salisbury
Don't buy this product!
OK, I have had 2 of these from Jawbone and 1 from Waterfi the later had been fully waterproofed to 100ft so I could use it whilst OK, I have had 2 of these from Jawbone and 1 from Waterfi the later had been fully waterproofed to 100ft so I could use it whilst swimming. The Waterfi one was replaced 3 times and has now stopped working for the 4th and last time and I will not replace it as the 1 year warrenty has run out. The original UP24's I bought from Jawbone have lasted the same time, about 6 weeks, I have had them replaced and Now the 3rd replacement has also stopped working. These bands are not cheap, and considering in the space of 15 months I have had 5 bands, I think it is safe to say that these devices are not worth the money. Before you buy, I strongly suggest you join the Jawbone community and look at the Support section on their website.....be prepared, there are a lot of posts concerning these bands and their poor reliability; Also, the end cap falls off all the time and is quite useless.
This has to be the worst product I have bought in a long time and will stay away from Jawbone products for good as their customer support is quite frankly shocking! …
- Written by Andrew M from Edinburgh
1 of 1 people found this useful
Great Idea and awesome when working but have to replace every 3 months.
Got the Up24 band back in November 2013 in place of the NikeFuel band. I absolutely love this band and its be far 100 times better Got the Up24 band back in November 2013 in place of the NikeFuel band. I absolutely love this band and its be far 100 times better than the NikeFuel.After about 3 months the little lights on the band stopped working so I contacted Jawbone support and within 3 days they sent a replacement band no charge. Things worked great but then 3 months later it broke again.After having this band for 10 months I am now on my 4th band almost 5th as my current band broke this morning. This is a great product but still has major issues and won't last more than 3 months at a time. I would hold off buying this until they work out all the bugs but who know when that will be as this is the 3rd generation. …
- Written by Erik Z from Apex
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
can i measure heartbeat rate and blood pressure?
- Asked by Ling L from London
no but if you have an iPhone there is a free app by azumio called instant heart rate that can measur no but if you have an iPhone there is a free app by azumio called instant heart rate that can measure your heart rate without the need for any external hardware... …
- Answered by Tijender Kumar G from Abu Dhabi
Is the UP25 compatible with a MacBook?
- Asked by Clare P from Perth
I see that the band is not waterproof, does sweat affect it at all?
- Asked by Stephanie T from Worcester
no, the band is not recommended to be submerged in water though
- Answered by David L
Is the alarm vibrating and set time alarm? Just because I'm deaf.
- Asked by Kai G from Lennox Head
yes it does vibrate to let you know
- Answered by Wendy K from Nahant
is there a watch on the band as well
- Asked by Norman B from Merville
No, this band does not have a watch or display built in.
- Answered by Julianne P from Erie