The Sena Antorini Wallet for iPhone is a protective leather iPhone case with the aesthetics of a designer wallet. The book-style case is designed with a side spine, presenting your iPhone on the right side and featuring two pockets on the left for cards and receipts. Individually hand-crafted from the finest Italian leather, the secure snap closure provides a snug fit for your iPhone while a rigid protective layer reinforces the case's durability. With its slim design, the Antorini Wallet is perfect for placing in a pocket or dropping into your purse.
- Leather iPhone case and designer wallet in one
- Hand-crafted from the finest quality full-grain leather
- Offers multiple pockets for storing essentials
- Slim design protects your iPhone without adding unnecessary bulk
- Allows for full access to the iPhone's functions and ports
- Great for carrying essentials on the go
Did you notice?The wallet's design allows for full access to all the iPhone's ports and functions.
Apple Recommends ForCarrying your iPhone with the convenience of a wallet and the style of a leather case.
What's in the Box?
- Sena Antorini Wallet for iPhone
- Form Factor: Wallet
- Material: Leather
- Height: 12.7 cm/5 in.
- Width: 1.9 cm/0.75 in.
- Weight: 112 g
- Length: 6.5 cm/2.55 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: 847301
- UPC or EAN No.: 842616033818
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
0800-692-7753 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Would the iPhone 6 plus fit into this leather case? If not, what quality leather case can one get for the iPhone 6 plus?
- Asked by Gabriel O from Colindale
how many credit cards will this case hold?
- Asked by Greg H from Dallas