Beats Wireless Headphones deliver freedom of movement while on the go without sacrificing the sound quality that made Beats by Dr. Dre famous. That's because there's no cord to get in your way. And they're tuned by Dr. Dre himself, just like all Beats by Dr. Dre headphones.
Incredibly clear sound
Experience powerful sound that's as clear and strong as any wired headphone. But if you don't want to go wireless, you also get a cable you can plug in.
Ten hours of battery life
Longer battery life means you can listen to your music for hours without interruption. To recharge your headphones, just plug your Beats Wireless headphones into your Mac or a USB port.
Pair your headphones to any device
Stream audio from your Mac or any other Bluetooth-enabled device – even a television – from up to 9.1 metres away. Beats Wireless headphones support SBC, APT-X and AAC Bluetooth, which means you'll always have a high-quality stream.
Instead of digging around for your iPod or iPhone when you want to change a song, use the controls on your earcup to manage music and phone calls.
- Delivers extended highs, natural mid-tones and powerful lows without any cords
- Buttons on the earcup let you switch tracks without pulling out your iPhone or iPod
- Manage the volume, skip tracks and answer calls with a single touch
- Stream audio from your Mac or any other Bluetooth-enabled device—even TVs
- Supports SBC and AAC Bluetooth for a high-quality stream every time
- Plug into any computer to recharge your batteries
- Up to 10 hours of continuous play and talk time
- Plush and spacious ear cushions provide long-lasting comfort, even for marathon listening sessions
- Power indicator blinks a rapid sequence to indicate what type of Bluetooth is being received
Did you notice?The three-button mic gives you solid control, plus you get crystal-clear hands-free calling on your iPhone.
Apple Recommends ForListen to music or watch films on your iPhone with the freedom to take an incoming call with the touch of a button.
What's in the Box?
- Beats Wireless On-Ear Headphones
- USB charging cable
- Cable with mic and in-line remote to control iOS devices
- Carrying case
- Cleaning cloth
- Other Features: Bluetooth, With Remote and Mic, Stereo Bluetooth, Wireless
- Form Factor: On Ear
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Batteries: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Mfr. Part Number: 900-00171-01
- UPC or EAN No.: 848447007806
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
Ratings & Reviews
Cheap Plastic Breaks After Just 5 Months
When my previous set of Beats Solo started falling apart (in under 12 months) I got a replacement and gifted it to a friend. Then When my previous set of Beats Solo started falling apart (in under 12 months) I got a replacement and gifted it to a friend. Then I bought a set of Beats Wireless for myself.
5 months later and they have just snapped in half during normal use. For $370 you expect decent build quality. Instead, you get cheap plastic prone to damage.
Don't buy these if you're looking for quality. …
- Written by Matthew B from Millbank
really apple?? u put beats on your site?? apple you are way too good for beats
- Written by Jordan T from Cairns
0 of 1 people found this useful
Beats by Dre together with iPhones
When I use Beats by Dre with my old Samsung Galaxy Ace or my new Windows Asus PC, the sound was average and I felt ripped off by B When I use Beats by Dre with my old Samsung Galaxy Ace or my new Windows Asus PC, the sound was average and I felt ripped off by Beats by Dre. But when I plugged into my Mac I was astounded. The sound was amazing. The iPhone 5s creates similar astonishment with Beats by Dre. So if you've only listened to Beats by Dre on Android or Windows products then plug into Apple products. You will notice the difference! …
- Written by chris P from wellington
6 of 10 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
do they work with 2nd generation ipod touch
- Asked by Mary Ann M from Byron
will the beats wireless headsets work on a tv without bluetooth?
- Asked by Kari F from Winter Park
do these have a microphone built into the headphones and does this work on bluetooth or does it require the cable
- Asked by Riley B from Lakesland
Yes it has mic built in on the headphones and it does connect via Bluetooth or you can use the cable Yes it has mic built in on the headphones and it does connect via Bluetooth or you can use the cable that came with it if you don't want to go wireless …
- Answered by Dee S from Tracy
I am looking for a blue tooth headset with the following feature: Listen using the wireless headset, but use the microphone on the phone.
- Asked by Nagesh V from Los Altos