Logitech Ultimate Ears MINI BOOM is a remarkably small wireless speaker that delivers unexpectedly big sound via Bluetooth for the music on your iPhone, iPad or iPod. With a rechargeable lithium-ion battery that keeps the party going for up to 10 hours, the MINI BOOM streams music from Bluetooth-enabled iOS devices from up to 50 feet away.
For a high-quality stereo sound with wide separation, you can also wirelessly link two MINI BOOM speakers. The ultra-compact design, simple controls and crystal-clear speakerphone make MINI BOOM the perfect companion for listening to music on the go.
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery plays music for up to 10 hours
- Stream music via Bluetooth from up to 50 feet away
- Wirelessly connect two MINI BOOMs together via the free MINI BOOM app for widely separated stereo
- Ultra-compact design and simple controls for go-anywhere convenience
- Doubles as a speakerphone
Did you notice?You can stream audio wirelessly from up to 50 feet away.
Apple Recommends ForBroadcasting powerful sound via Bluetooth from your iPhone, iPad or iPod.
What's in the Box?
- Ultimate Ears MINI BOOM Speaker
- Micro USB cable
- User manual
- Frequency Response: 130 Hz to 20 kHz
- Input Type: 3.5mm Stereo Jack
- Other Features: Bluetooth
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Speaker Configurations: 2.1
- Drivers: Two 1.5-inch full range drivers; one 3-inch by 1.5-inch passive radiator
- Power Source: Battery Power
- Height: 6.1 cm/2.4 in.
- Width: 11.1 cm/4.37 in.
- Weight: 301 g
- Length: 6.7 cm/2.64 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: 984-000318
- UPC or EAN No.: 097855102676
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
UE MINI BOOM
Expand the power of the UE MINI BOOM speaker with the UE MINI BOOM app. Use the app to:
- Pair two UE MINI BOOMs together to double the sound and listen in stereo.
- Personalize your UE MINI BOOM by naming it.
- Learn more about what your UE MINI BOOM can do.
This app works exclusively with Ultimate Ears MINI BOOM. It is not compatible with the Logitech UE Mobile Boombox or any other products. …
0800-692-7753 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Love this little unit!
Don't be surprised by it's small size or low price!
The UE Mini Boom sounds fantastic with subtle details and heavier bass. I c Don't be surprised by it's small size or low price!
The UE Mini Boom sounds fantastic with subtle details and heavier bass. I connect this device with my iPhone 5. Within each Mini Boom is a set of quality speakers.
The device overall was very easy to pair, and there is a manual on / off switch in the back.
Charging is simple with Micro USB and battery life has been superb - haven't run it all the way down but have used it for roughly 4 hours and iPhone stated the Mini Boom was at about half.
There are few buttons on this speaker which makes things simple, and the colors are attractive and modern. You can synchronize two Mini Booms together via the Ultimate Ears app for iOS. Haven't tried this feature yet as I only have one.
I highly recommend this speaker if looking for a quality entry level bluetooth speaker that is durable and adaptable. I use this as a line in with my PC between moves, a bluetooth nightstand speaker, and with my Android tablet.
I wish I had a few more of these! …
- Written by shea C from Chico
34 of 35 people found this useful
They Mean Mini BOOM
I was looking for a speaker that was portable, had great quality, and could be turned up really loud. Since I've been a musician f I was looking for a speaker that was portable, had great quality, and could be turned up really loud. Since I've been a musician for over 15 years and am about to graduate with a degree in music, I'm really picky about sound quality.
So when I went to the Apple store I told the guy what I was looking for and he immediately pointed me toward Ultimate Ears speakers. However, since I wanted something more portable I went with the mini and it's great using it in the car when you have a call come in. The sound quality was incredible and I loved how you could adjust the sound whether you're indoors or outdoors. The only drawback is that for some reason the music cuts out a little whenever I use my phone for something else. So I would suggest not locking it after a good 10 seconds or so after the song starts. Maybe it's just my phone (since it's only a 4 but it's brand new) or maybe it's just that bluetooth capabilities already diminishes connection a little. But other than that I love it and I'm very happy with my affordable (and portable) purchase! …
- Written by Kristin S from South Pasadena
11 of 11 people found this useful
Brilliant little speaker
I was attracted to this by the compact size, rugged construction, very long battery life and the ability to re-charge via micro US I was attracted to this by the compact size, rugged construction, very long battery life and the ability to re-charge via micro USB and not have to lug a charger around. I have not been disappointed. Do not confuse this UE Mini Boom with the superficially identical Logitech Mobile Boombox, they are quite different. With this device you can view and adjust certain settings from a free App, including "Double Up" with a second device to create a wireless stereo pair, check battery charge and rudimentary EQ settings. Just great. …
- Written by Julian N from Bath
10 of 10 people found this useful
Granted I have no other speaker to compare to but cannot imagine anything being easier to pair or use with better sound for better Granted I have no other speaker to compare to but cannot imagine anything being easier to pair or use with better sound for better price - superb all around! …
- Written by MELINDA M from Drummonds
Great sound. The app is very useful in that you can check the battery level from your iPhone or iPad instead of trying to guess h Great sound. The app is very useful in that you can check the battery level from your iPhone or iPad instead of trying to guess how much charge is remaining. …
- Written by Matt J from Roselle
I will buy the second one for sure.
- Written by Gustavo B from LAVAL
5 of 5 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
is this speaker compatible with macbook pro
- Asked by Karla K from Urbandale
Well, it is compatible as a single speaker and you can "DOUBLE UP" two speakers at a time but only i Well, it is compatible as a single speaker and you can "DOUBLE UP" two speakers at a time but only in Mono, not in true Stereo. Logitech, in their infinite wisdom released an app to pair them in Stereo but only for iOS and Android, not for Mac OS X or Windows. Their response is the speakers were designed for Mobile Devices. Hello…my Macbook Pro is a mobile device. I am so not happy with Logitech right now. Lame. …
- Answered by Dan H from Clinton Township
How well will this work in a family with multiple devices? Can it switch easily between them? Ipod nanos, ipad mini, macbook pro, etc...
- Asked by Virginia B from Charlottesville
Is this speaker compatible w/iPod Classic?
- Asked by Miyuki G from Toronto
Yes. Via the 3.5mm jack input only.
- Answered by Mark R from Bensenville
Is this speaker compatible with the Ipad 2?
- Asked by Jenna R from Brea
is this speaker compatible with a macbook air?
- Asked by Aaron B from Hawthorn
- Answered by Mark R from Bensenville