Made with lightweight polycarbonate, the Contour kate spade Case will protect your iPhone from bumps and scratches throughout the day and during your travels. Just take your iPhone out of your bag, load up your favourite app and enjoy some Kate Spade wherever you are.
- Hardshell polycarbonate protection
- Silicone band cushions between iPhone and case
- Full-face, high-resolution images
- Designer patterns
- Full access to all controls
Did you notice?The case allows for full access to all ports and controls.
Apple Recommends ForProtecting your iPhone from daily bumps and scratches.
What's in the Box?
- Contour kate spade Case for iPhone
- Silicone inserts
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Height: 19.68 cm/7.75 in.
- Width: 10.16 cm/4 in.
- Weight: 72.6 g
- Length: 2.03 cm/0.8 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: 04360
- UPC or EAN No.: 743870043608
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
0800-692-7753 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
2 Piece Case- Bumper is Horrible
LOVE the stripe design of this case but it does not fit on the phone without the HORRIBLE bumper. The bumper is white and a cheap LOVE the stripe design of this case but it does not fit on the phone without the HORRIBLE bumper. The bumper is white and a cheap material that gets extremely dirty very quickly. I have had the case for less than a month and the white bumper is now grey and very dirty looking.
The bumper does not come clean with magic eraser etc like other apple products.
For $50 you will only get one months use out of the case before it becomes an embarrassment. Very disappointed. …
- Written by Lauren C from Middle Sackville
13 of 18 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does this have a cut out for the power button, or is it completely covered?
- Asked by Emma L
Does it fit on an iPhone 5s?
- Asked by Justine B from Montreal
Yes, it fits perfectly!
- Answered by Nadia D from Bronx