Made with lightweight polycarbonate, the Contour kate spade Case will protect your iPhone from bumps and scratches throughout the day and during your travels. Just take your iPhone out of your bag, load up your favourite app and enjoy some kate spade wherever you are.
- Hardshell polycarbonate protection
- Silicone band cushions between iPhone and case
- Full-face, high-resolution images
- Designer patterns
- Full access to all controls
Did you notice?The case allows for full access to all ports and controls.
Apple Recommends ForProtecting your iPhone from daily bumps and scratches.
What's in the Box?
- Contour kate spade Case for iPhone
- Silicone inserts
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Height: 19.68 cm/7.75 in.
- Width: 10.16 cm/4 in.
- Weight: 72.6 g
- Length: 2.03 cm/0.8 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: 04364
- UPC or EAN No.: 743870043646
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
0800-692-7753 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Pretty, and functional.
I got the diagonal striped one with rainbow colors at the Apple store. I actually exchanged it from the iPhone 5s leather case the I got the diagonal striped one with rainbow colors at the Apple store. I actually exchanged it from the iPhone 5s leather case they make because it just wasn't cutting it.
It adds a nice pop of color to my phone, and I definitely feel that's it's well secured and protected. I love my gold iPhone 5s, and I don't always want to cover it's natural beauty, but this case makes it look lovely when I have it on anyways.
The case is slim and it fits well into your hand. It doesn't make the phone bulky at all which I love, and it's lightweight. Also, the plastic it has feels nice to the touch, and it's really easy to clean.
Overall, the price is great, especially for Kate Spade, and it adds a nice pop of color plus great protection. I mean why would you want to put a cheap case on an expensive phone anyways? I really hope they come out with more designs as I hope to get another in the future. …
- Written by Nadia D from Bronx
19 of 19 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is the cutout for the charger large enough to use without taking the phone out of the case?
- Asked by Debbie M from Yalaha
yes! the entire bottom basically has no cover on it the rest of the phone is absolutely covered with yes! the entire bottom basically has no cover on it the rest of the phone is absolutely covered with a lip around the screen. …
- Answered by Harsimran K from Fresno
Does it fiit an iphone 5c?
- Asked by Rosalind H
Yes you can choose between it fitting for a 5s or 5c when choosing the case
- Answered by Charlotte A
DOES IT PROTECT THE SCREEN?
- Asked by Josefina Z from Montevideo
Well the case is not just a snap on so the lip of the cases rises just enough so that if you set you Well the case is not just a snap on so the lip of the cases rises just enough so that if you set your phone down (screen first) the actual screen is not making contact with anything. This isn't designed to be a protective case, but its more protective than a regular snap-on. …
- Answered by Erla D from Naperville
what are the 2 pieces and is this case light wgt or heavy like the cases they sell with the phones?
- Asked by Harriet P from Woodstock
yes it is light! i love these cases. the 1st piece is the inside bumper white piece (if you look at yes it is light! i love these cases. the 1st piece is the inside bumper white piece (if you look at the polka dot one), then on top of it is the hard case the dots on the back and the side pink. …
- Answered by Harsimran K from Fresno
Does this have a cut out for the power button, or is it completely covered?
- Asked by Emma L
Yes it has a cut out
- Answered by Anna P
Does it fit on an iPhone 5s?
- Asked by Justine B from Montreal
Yes, it fits perfectly!
- Answered by Nadia D from Bronx