The Evutec Karbon Sleek Series case for iPhone lives up to its name - sleek, minimally thin and strong all at the same time. Dual fused layers of DuPont Kevlar woven fibres make it one of the strongest and lightest protective cases around. And at a mere 0.7 mm thin, this superbly tough case fits precisely without bulking up your iPhone.
- Made with DuPont Kevlar, a lightweight and strong material with five times the strength of steel on an equal-weight basis
- The Sleek Series case is tight fitting and durable with a hi-tech scratch-resistant coating
- Doesn't contain any metal properties and will not block your GPS, Wi-Fi or mobile signal
Did you notice?DuPont Kevlar is lightweight and extraordinarily strong, with five times the strength of steel on an equal-weight basis.
Apple Recommends ForProtecting your iPhone without adding bulk.
What's in the Box?
- Evutec Karbon S Snap Case for iPhone
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: Kevlar
- Mfr. Part Number: AP-005-CS-KA1
- UPC or EAN No.: 700987146561
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
0800-692-7753 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Best Minimalist Case Out There
This is easily the best iPhone case(for any series) I have ever owned!
When I snapped it on, I was amazed at how it almost dis This is easily the best iPhone case(for any series) I have ever owned!
When I snapped it on, I was amazed at how it almost disappeared into the phone as if it was a part of it. If you like minimalist cases, this one will blow you away. Evutec has managed to make a case that allows you to feel the iPhone as the sleek device it is all while taking away that fragile, vulnerable feeling it has when left unprotected. The material is smooth and doesn't collect fingerprints(a pet peeve of mine). I love the way it feels when I hold the phone.
I can think of no negatives as of yet. And given the strong material it's made out of, and the fact that it is little more than your generic iphone cases, you can't go wrong! …
- Written by Alec H from Austin
63 of 64 people found this useful
This Case Is Amazing!
The Karbon S Case Is Awesome… Simply Put! I Usually Use An Otterbox Defender For My iPhones, But Since I Never Drop My iPhone I De The Karbon S Case Is Awesome… Simply Put! I Usually Use An Otterbox Defender For My iPhones, But Since I Never Drop My iPhone I Decided I Would Give A Slider Case A Shot. I Usually Don't Care For Any Type Of Slider/Snap Case(s) But This One Is Built So Well, It Would Surprise Anyone. Its Light As A Feather, Thin As It Gets, And Near Impossible For Your Phone To Accidentally Come Out. Also, For Those Wondering, This Case Is Screen Protector "Safe" With Glass And Plastic Protectors. I Will Highly Recommend This Karbon S Case And The Wood Variant. …
- Written by John O from NEWNAN
55 of 62 people found this useful
Karbon SP Case
This is the 2 piece case I picked up in he Apple Store when I upgraded my phone. Dual protection, still ultra thin. Excellent fit. This is the 2 piece case I picked up in he Apple Store when I upgraded my phone. Dual protection, still ultra thin. Excellent fit. Looks wonderful. …
- Written by Jeffery B from Reno
36 of 39 people found this useful
So I got this for my iPhone 5. Best case ever. I've owned SO MANY different cases and this is my favorite for the following reason So I got this for my iPhone 5. Best case ever. I've owned SO MANY different cases and this is my favorite for the following reasons:
1) Fits perfectly;
2) Has nice texture (slightly rubbery on the hands but not enough to snag on pockets/pouches);
3) I don't intend on dropping my phone but case still wraps around the corners;
4) Slightly elevated above screen on the left and right of the phone so you can lay it down on the screen;
5) Many other cases I've owned always got in the way of my headphone jacks (other cases wrapped around the jack way to tightly, sometimes I had to take the phone out of the case - but not with this one). …
- Written by Omar H from Courtenay
Wiggle Room, Easily Fixed
Great case. Love the feel, the fact that you can see it is solid woven material. It did have a slight bit of wiggle room initially Great case. Love the feel, the fact that you can see it is solid woven material. It did have a slight bit of wiggle room initially, which drove me crazy. I simply used some black electrical tape, on the inside of the case and taped it directly on the back, two pieces. And in each corner since after taping the back it still slid slightly up and down. Now it fits like a glove! Love it. Of course would be great if it fit like a glove out of the box but I believe the nature of the case being the woven materials is where the challenge lies. …
- Written by Mario H from Chicago
Nice slim case and very good fit
I really liked this case , but wasn't quite what i was looking for but that was down to my personal preference and not any problem I really liked this case , but wasn't quite what i was looking for but that was down to my personal preference and not any problems with the product. I returned the case and found the service to be fast and trouble free. …
- Written by Angela G from Worcester
0 of 1 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is the case one piece or two pieces that come together? If it is two pieces, do they come apart easily?
- Asked by John M from Carmel
It is one piece that snaps onto the phone. It is very slim and very snug. Can be a little difficult It is one piece that snaps onto the phone. It is very slim and very snug. Can be a little difficult to remove. …
- Answered by Ben H J from San Luis Obispo
Does this phone covering come with a screen cover?
- Asked by Mona K from Carson
no it does not just the cover.
- Answered by James S from Port Richey
Does the lip of the case around the front extend out far enough that a phone dropped face down on a somewhat uneven surface would be protected?
- Asked by Michael M from Andover
Thanks for your purchase and to answer your question yes it does slightly cover the front.
This is Thanks for your purchase and to answer your question yes it does slightly cover the front.
This is made to help partially protect your screen in the event of an accident!
You are holding in your hands the first protective case made from real Dupont™ Kevlar®! for Ultimate protection check out our iPhone 5 Karbon (SP) Sleek Protective case, It has a removable shockproof inner layer that is 1.3mm thin with a 0.7mm thin DuPont Kevlar out protective shel. …
- Answered by David R from Walnut
Can you please tell me what the texture is like, is it grippy or smooth?
- Asked by Inga M from Spokane
The case is not smooth like plastic, but also not as grippy or rubbery as the Apple iPhone cases. H The case is not smooth like plastic, but also not as grippy or rubbery as the Apple iPhone cases. Has just the right amount of grip so you feel like your phone won't slip out of your hands but will still slide in and out of your pocket easily. …
- Answered by Ben H J from San Luis Obispo