Herschel Supply's Pop Quiz backpack features a classic silhouette with a modern slant, including a fully padded fleece-lined sleeve that can accommodate your 15-inch or smaller MacBook.
- Tough woven exterior
- Large main compartment lined with Herschel Supply Co.’s signature red and white striped coated cotton-poly fabric
- Padded fleece-lined compartment that fits your iPad and MacBook
- Single front pocket with key clip
- Internal iPhone or iPod pocket
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps
- Waterproof front pocket zip
Did you notice?Dedicated compartments to house your MacBook, iPad and iPhone.
Apple Recommends ForKeeping your devices protected as you go about your day.
What's in the Box?
- Herschel Supply Co. Pop QuizPlus Backpack
- Form Factor: Backpack
- Material: Fabric
- Height: 43.2 cm
- Width: 15.2 cm
- Length: 27.9 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 10114-00100-OS
- UPC or EAN No.: 828432024247
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
Ratings & Reviews
The simple design but many compartments make it easy to organize your important stuff while keeping your computer safe at the same The simple design but many compartments make it easy to organize your important stuff while keeping your computer safe at the same time. What a great backpack. …
- Written by Andrew B
56 of 59 people found this useful
amazing bag nice design love it i recomanded so highly
- Written by Mohamed M from Montreal
46 of 51 people found this useful
As bulky as this bag is to fit the 15" it is surprisingly well padded and comfortable to wear. Lots of room and pockets to store t As bulky as this bag is to fit the 15" it is surprisingly well padded and comfortable to wear. Lots of room and pockets to store the essentials but be warned, if you have the "book" cover for the macbook pro, it WILL NOT fit. …
- Written by Paolo R from Oakhurst
18 of 18 people found this useful
Comfortable, Water Resistant Backpack
This bag is amazing! It holds up against water really well and it is very comfortable to wear. The iPad sleeve is a fantastic addi This bag is amazing! It holds up against water really well and it is very comfortable to wear. The iPad sleeve is a fantastic addition. The bag is very spacious consisting of four pockets + internal organiser sleeves and compartments. For those of you who are wondering, the iPad sleeve is only available in the black and navy/light blue versions. The lining on the inside is aesthetically pleasing and the bag has a nice shape even after it's been broken in. Ive used it in the rain and there have been no problems - Highly recommend you purchase it! …
- Written by Nitya S from Auckland
3 of 3 people found this useful
Great uni companion.
Well padded so it is very comfortable to wear, sliding my 13" MBP/wRetina is a breeze and makes for nothing digging into your bag Well padded so it is very comfortable to wear, sliding my 13" MBP/wRetina is a breeze and makes for nothing digging into your bag adding to the comfort. Plenty of space to store textbooks, folders, whilst still having room for lunch. Seems to be really durable with leather base as well as sturdy zips, however only time will tell how it turns out. …
- Written by Joseph A from Blacktown
2 of 2 people found this useful
It combines the plus version with pop quiz which was not available in any of herschel's physical store. marvellously done with exc It combines the plus version with pop quiz which was not available in any of herschel's physical store. marvellously done with exclusivity. …
- Written by Benjamin W from Singapore
2 of 2 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can you change the pink inside the bag?
- Asked by Daniel T
No answers yet
will this fit a 17 inch laptop?
- Asked by Cassandra M from London
my 17 inch macbook fits but it's pretty tight
- Answered by Sam H from Los Angeles
Can this backpack fit a 13 inch macbook pro retina with its incase sleeve on it. Are the pockets big enough to fit my lunch, homework assignments to.
- Asked by Andres R from Stevenson Ranch
Hi, I'm 14 turning 15 soon too and i got this backpack for school and i can honestly say its so wort Hi, I'm 14 turning 15 soon too and i got this backpack for school and i can honestly say its so worth the price! i can fit about 2 textbooks and my 15' MacBook Pro with its case on, and my lunch and some others things, but i don't put my binders in my backpack. The laptop lining is super soft and doesn't ruin easily. I hope this helps …
- Answered by Sindy H from Lethbridge
can you fit a 13 inch mac book pro without a case in there and know that on any occasion if the bag drops the laptop wont break?
- Asked by Irene F from Brooklyn