Ultimate Ears BOOM Bluetooth Wireless Speaker
Ultimate Ears BOOM Bluetooth Wireless Speaker
The Ultimate Ears BOOM speaker lets you share the music on your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch wirelessly with everyone. It's a party waiting to happen – with a convenient water bottle shape that fits comfortably in your hand, in a cup holder or hung from just about anything. You can also pair it with eight different Bluetooth-enabled iOS devices, two of which can be active simultaneously. With re-streaming, you can even pair two UE BOOM speakers together to double the volume or get true stereo separation. No matter how you use it, UE BOOM provides impressively big sound for its compact size – sound that's rich and full across the entire audio spectrum.
- 360-degree speaker plays bold, immersive sound in every direction
- Wirelessly switch songs, adjust volume and take phone calls from up to 50 feet away from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- Versatile, go anywhere shape that easily fits in your hand or a cup holder
- Colourful acoustic skin with plasma coating for water and stain resistance
- Up to 15-hours of rechargeable battery life that gives you non-stop music
- Wirelessly connect two UE BOOMs together in stereo via the UE BOOM app to spread the sound and increase the volume
- Wake up with UE BOOM and music from your iTunes library, iTunes Radio, and more via the UE BOOM app's alarm feature
Did you notice?With re-streaming, you can pair two UE BOOMs together to double the volume or get left and right stereo.
Apple Recommends ForWirelessly share the music from your iPhone, iPad or iPod anywhere you go.
What's in the Box?
- Ultimate Ears BOOM Wireless Speaker
- Quick start guide
- Micro USB cable
- Power adapter
- Input Type: 3.5mm Stereo Jack
- Other Features: Bluetooth
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Drivers: Two 1.5-inch full-range drivers; two 2-inch passive radiators
- Power Source: Battery Power
- Batteries: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Height: 18 cm/7.09 in.
- Width: 6.91 cm/2.72 in. (Diameter)
- Weight: 540 g
- Mfr. Part Number: 980-000686
- UPC or EAN No.: 097855096173
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
UE BOOM is the 360 degree wireless speaker made to rage, riot, party and play the music you love out loud. With the UE BOOM app, it becomes even more. Use the app for:
●Double Up – Wirelessly connect two UE BOOMs together in stereo to double the sound and expand the party.
●Alarm – UE BOOM wakes you up with your favorite songs and music services. Enjoy Spotify playlists and radio, Pandora stations, iTunes and much more. Because the party never actually stops–you just fall asleep.
●Settings – Personalize the name, language and more on your UE BOOM to make it your own.
●Learn – Use the UE BOOM online immersion guide to learn more about what your UE BOOM can do. …
0800-692-7753 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini 2
iPad Air 2
Ratings & Reviews
Good sound, great design.
I purchased the UE Boom speaker the other day and I must say it has surprised me. It has really good sound, not amazing, but lets I purchased the UE Boom speaker the other day and I must say it has surprised me. It has really good sound, not amazing, but lets remember it's a small portable device so we can't expect home theater sound (of course). For the size though, it is really good. A little muffled in mid-bass range and the bass falls short. However the UE Boom gets very loud, and when it does the sound is still mostly clear! It is easily filling my place with sound at below half total volume though I do wish the volume adjustment had options between levels. The physical design is wonderful. An abrasion resistant fabric surrounds the unit and feels pretty good. The other surfaces have a nice rubberized surface. Buttons are easy to see and use. The free software makes setup a snap and the long battery life is wonderful. I can't wait to get a second unit to pair with for a fuller stereo sound. I will recommend this to everyone! …
- Written by Chris R from Scappoose
91 of 103 people found this useful
you should listen to this before buying something else
I tend to buy gadgets on a whim and often just to try them out and then not really use them. The UE Boom is really impressive as f I tend to buy gadgets on a whim and often just to try them out and then not really use them. The UE Boom is really impressive as far as I am concerned. The cost / benefit ratio is immense as the portability and utility as well as sound quality and battery life are really surprisingly good. The advertised 15 hour battery life is not an over estimate. I am even considering a second one to allow me to "double up" which allows you to connect to two simultaneously from your blue tooth device and expand the stereo "foot print". …
- Written by GREGORY M from Savage
29 of 35 people found this useful
So easy to use and switch between devices. Excellent quality, even when i compared to the same priced Bose soundlink.
- Written by Pulin B from Grand Prairie
12 of 13 people found this useful
I love it!!!
Was looking for a great portable speaker and I definitely found one. The sound is really good and definitely better than I thought Was looking for a great portable speaker and I definitely found one. The sound is really good and definitely better than I thought it would be. Before buying mine I noticed some reviews were unimpressed with battery life, but I have found it excellent. I have probably used it at lengths of an hour to 2hrs and charge goes down really slowly. I definitely charge my iPhone and iPad more than i charge the speaker. Plus it turns off by itself if you stop the music and have forgotten to turn the speaker off. I'd recommend it to anyone, its a great size and looks awesome. …
- Written by Natalie T from Montmorency
Best Quality Wireless Speaker on Market
Spent great deal of time looking & listening to all comparable speakers on market, "JBL", "Beats by Dr Dre", "Bowers & Wilkins", " Spent great deal of time looking & listening to all comparable speakers on market, "JBL", "Beats by Dr Dre", "Bowers & Wilkins", "Jambox by Jawbone", "Sonos" etc & none of them came even close in terms of :-
1, Sound Quality
2. Build Quality
4. Value for money.
My driver was NOT price but Sound quality beyond anything else followed by build quality / durability & then price in that order.!
Sound quality of these is absolutely superb & to find out how low they are priced compared to competition was an absolute bonus & somewhat of a surprise.
DONT BUY ANYTHING ELSE ! …
- Written by tarquin D from Sutton
3 of 3 people found this useful
Musicians: Say Yes
I am a professional music educator and live with a professional musician. We both agree that this is a seriously great quality spe I am a professional music educator and live with a professional musician. We both agree that this is a seriously great quality speaker that is durable, portable and life-proof without sacrificing a darn thing. The sound has depth, clear quality and balanced all around - who needs EQ settings?
100% worth the price. No doubt. …
- Written by Maegan M from Weaverville
2 of 2 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is wifi required to play music through the speakers?
- Asked by Grace G
Nope! The speaker is purely bluetooth.
- Answered by Allen M from Neosho
I assume iphone 6 will be comaptible also?
- Asked by Alan K from Tulsa
Yes indeed! I have the 6 Plus connected right now. The speaker is awesome!!
- Answered by Sher S from Greensboro
Hi there, will this speaker work with the shuffle? I'm looking for a small speaker to take with a shuffle while I am hiking for a month...
- Asked by Sam S from Auckland
do you have to leave it on for the alarm to work
- Asked by Roger G from Noosa Heads
how to connect mini boom to dial up mac
- Asked by Elizabeth B from Baltimore
Can you use Siri through the UE Boom?
- Asked by Alex C from Boulder
Yes you can use Siri through UE Boom.
- Answered by Stephanie F from Joshua Tree