The Bose SoundLink mini's ultra-compact size fits in the palm of your hand, yet gives you full, natural sound wirelessly from your iPhone, iPad or iPod. Grab it and go and experience music just about anywhere.
- Full, natural sound in the palm of your hand
- Connects via Bluetooth wirelessly to your iPhone, iPad or iPod
- Included cradle keeps the speaker charged
- Sleek and durable one-piece anodized aluminum housing
- Lithium-ion battery allows up to seven hours of play time
- Travel bag available for convenient transportation
Did you notice?Rechargeable lithium-ion battery lets you play music for up to seven hours.
Apple Recommends ForExperience better sound wirelessly from your iPhone, iPad or iPod with Bose's smallest portable Bluetooth speaker yet.
What's in the Box?
- Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth speaker
- Charging base/cradle
- AC power supply
- Input Type: 3.5mm Stereo Jack
- Other Features: Bluetooth
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Speaker Configurations: Stereo
- Power Source: AC, Battery Power
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Height: 5.08 cm/2 in.
- Width: 5.84 cm/2.3 in.
- Weight: 0.67 kg
- Length: 18.03 cm/7.1 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: 359037-1300
- UPC or EAN No.: 017817606370
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
0800-692-7753 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Best Speaker for the price out there
I purchased the Bose Soundlink Mini a few weeks ago. I've owned other speakers like the Small Jawbone Jambox and a Logitech UE boo I purchased the Bose Soundlink Mini a few weeks ago. I've owned other speakers like the Small Jawbone Jambox and a Logitech UE boom box. Nothing compares to this. The clarity is absolutely amazing and it is almost as loud as the Bose Soundlink II which is $100 more. It comes with a charging dock and travel charger. Note: the micro USB port is for firmware updates. If you're looking for speaker in the $199 range, nothing touches this. …
- Written by Cory S from Columbus
391 of 407 people found this useful
Don't waste your time looking at anything else, buy these
Just bought my second speaker yesterday. Wife needed a bluetooth speaker for her office to go with her IPod. Super easy to hook up Just bought my second speaker yesterday. Wife needed a bluetooth speaker for her office to go with her IPod. Super easy to hook up and the sound is Bose.
I just got a IMac last week for my home and desk space is limited but with these, no problem. This speaker fits perfectly under the monitor and on top of the IMac base.
Haven't used this feature but can grab the speaker off it's base and go, without disconnecting anything. Battery is 7 hours so great for going out on patio or anywhere.
I am happy, happy, happy. Price was hard to shallow on first set but not on second. …
- Written by David M from Allen
299 of 316 people found this useful
"OF THE CHAIN"
This Bose speakers r awesome trust me you wont be disappointed, the bass & treble sound makes it even better so don't hesitate to This Bose speakers r awesome trust me you wont be disappointed, the bass & treble sound makes it even better so don't hesitate to get these speaker because they r "OFF THE CHAIN"......BAM …
- Written by Courtney W from Orlando
232 of 262 people found this useful
I love the quality of the sound , not working with FaceTime and Skype I'll return 2 units
- Written by Tadeusz D from Toronto
0 of 4 people found this useful
wins a comparison with JBL Flip, Jawbone and UE Boom
I purchased the mini Jawbone for listening to Classical music from my computer but was very disappointed in the lack of volume I c I purchased the mini Jawbone for listening to Classical music from my computer but was very disappointed in the lack of volume I could get. I then purchased the Bose Soundlink Mini, the JBL Flip and the UE Ultimate Ears Boom and compared them directly. While all three have a lot more volume than the Jawbone, the JBL Flip is not nearly at the level of the other two. The UE has an appealing, boomy sound, as the name suggests. As a Classical musician looking to get the real tone of string instruments from the speaker, however, the Bose Soundlink Mini was definitely the winner. It is worth noting that the UE Boom seems to have a better wireless range and, unlike the others, the Bose cannot be charged using USB, though it comes with a charging cradle. …
- Written by anna G from jacksonville
2 of 2 people found this useful
Awesome bit of kit
I bought the BOSE speaker just after Xmas & never thought it would be as good as it actually is.
The sound quality you get from i I bought the BOSE speaker just after Xmas & never thought it would be as good as it actually is.
The sound quality you get from it is absolutely outstanding, the best mini speaker on the market by far.
Even 3 of my work colleagues have bought one since taking it to work.
5 star rating from me! …
- Written by Chris H from Beeston
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
does this connect to a TV?
- Asked by Martin S
Yes, use an audio 3.5mm jack to connect from tv headphone output to soundlink mini aux input.
- Answered by Sila P
Replacement for the Bose Companion II Series 2?
- Asked by Javier M from Caceres
I think the SoundLink Mini would be perfect. I also travel a lot and it is loud enough for an Hi,
I think the SoundLink Mini would be perfect. I also travel a lot and it is loud enough for any hotel room, small apartment, or conference room. The sound quality is very comparable, maybe slightly less base but, for computer speakers this will be a great speaker. I also have a SoundLink II and the sound is very comparable so if you are going to replace your companion II I would go with the Mini.
Hope this helps! …
- Answered by Matthew C from Appleton
Does this have a mic built in, so it can be used as a speakerphone?
- Asked by Sohil K from New York
No - it can't be used as a speakerphone
- Answered by Peter B