Proximo is a new way of tracking your valuables. Attach the Proximo TAG to anything and keep track of it with the Proximo App on your iPhone. The Proximo APP keeps you from forgetting your valuables, and if you do it will help you find them!
The Alarm alerts you when you’ve left your phone or valuables behind so that you keep your valuables near you
The App on your phone helps you see how far or close your valuables are so that you can track them down
The Map on your phone tells you exactly where and when you last saw your valuable so you can get them back!
- Customize the sensitivity setting for each fob/tag to your current environment you
- Select high sensitivity to keep your valuables close, lower sensitivity for safer environments
- “Last Seen” feature on the Proximo app tells exactly when and where your left your tag-equipped valuables
- Fob alerts you with a 95 Decibel alarm if you leave your iPhone out of the custom range you set with the app
- Find your misplaced valuables with the “Find” feature on the Proximo app, which sounds an 84 decibel alarm on the tag
- Fob and tag have a six-month battery life
- Proximo app notifies you when the battery in fob or tag runs low
- Audible alarm on your iPhone will sound even if your iPhone is set to mute
- Attach the fob to your keychain so you can use the Proximo app on your iPhone to sound the fob's alarm and find your keys
Did you notice?The Proximo Starter Kit lets you track 2 items from your phone, and additional Tags can be added so that 5 items can be tracked at once!
Apple Recommends ForNever losing your phone and valuables again
What's in the Box?
- Proximo Fob
- Proximo Tag
- Two #2032 batteries
- Small screwdriver for installing batteries int the fob and tag
- Two key rings
- Quick-start guide and warranty
- Height: 0.25 in./0.63 cm
- Width: 1.5 in./3.81 cm
- Length: 1.5 in./3.81 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: K39565US
- UPC or EAN No.: 085896395652
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
- Be sure to launch the Proximo App so that it runs in the background, especially after powering down and restarting your iPhone.
It’s never been easier to find your phone or valuables and ensure you don’t lose them again.
Every 3.5 seconds, a mobile phone is lost or stolen. For today’s always connected mobile users, a smartphone is more than just expensive to replace—it is often the keeper of a tremendous amount of personal, confidential and work related information, too. Never worry again about losing your phone, keys, or briefcase—with Proximo. That’s because Proximo makes finding your keys or smartphone easy. It even saves you from losing them in the first place.
Proximo combines hardware and software. It works by setting up a wireless connection between your smartphone or tablet with the Proximo Key Fob or Proximo Tag using Bluetooth Smart Technology. Proximo’s App dashboard is always on and can track up to five items concurrently. Proximo will alert you the moment you leave your smartphone or Key Fob behind, while the App will help you find your Key Fob or Tag at press of a button. Additionally, Proximo’s App running on your iPhone or Galaxy keeps you from forgetting your Key Fob or Tag, and it will help you find them easily. …
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Someone takes my IPhone in Starbucks. I hear the alarm, but the thief is gone. I do not have a computer with me. How does Proximo help?
- Asked by Christopher W from Murrieta
I've been using this for about a month now so hopefully I can answer your question.
This proximo I've been using this for about a month now so hopefully I can answer your question.
This proximo product isn't a recovery device...it's not gps or 'find my iphone.'
The intent of proximo is to keep you from leaving your phone in a situation where a thief could pick it up in starbucks and walk out the door in the first place. If you're in a situation where you're afraid of this situation, you can adjust the sensitivity of proximo so that it warns you when you get even a few steps from your iphone.
if a thief does snag it when your back is turned and you're 2 steps away, when the alarm goes off it will go-off on both the iphone (in the theif's possession) and on the Fob/tag (in your possession). I suppose you will know who the theif is because there will be a very loud alarm coming from that person! I don't know how long the alarm stays on...but the theif might feel very uncomfortable with an iphone that doesn't stop alarming and just drop it to get away.
anyway, I hope this helps. In short, proximo is supposed to keep your phone on or near your person so a thief doesn't walk away with it to begin with. …
- Answered by Matthew T from Carlsbad
Is either piece waterproof? (Can I put one on my dog?)
- Asked by Joe Z from Peachland
How to set up "last seen" button in the apps?
- Asked by Kevin L from Hong Kong
No answers yet