Power up your iPhone 5
The Lightning connector has a reversible design for quick and easy connections.
Small, Compact and Easy to Insert and Remove
Low profile design fits easily in your dash. Rubber grips allows you to insert and remove your lightning car charger with ease.
Know You're Charging
Green indicator light easy to see your device is charging.
- Plugs into any car power outlet
- 10 Watts/2.1 Amp
- Includes separate 4’ Lightning to USB cable
- Powered USB port
Did you notice?The USB Port is universal, so you can still charge your legacy Apple devices with a 30-pin cable or other devices that use a Micro-USB cable.
Apple Recommends ForLow profile design fits easily in your dash. Rubber grips allows you to insert and remove your lightning car charger with ease.
What's in the Box?
- USB Car Charger
- 4’ Lightning to USB cable
- Mfr. Part Number: F8J090bt04
- UPC or EAN No.: 722868949160
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
Ratings & Reviews
Do not buy
Do not buy this product the cord will not stay plug into the iPad . If you move the iPad the cord will disconnect.
- Written by Cheryl T from Eastpointe
172 of 206 people found this useful
Stay away from it
The usb connector is very weak at one end and on the other end it will not stay plug into the device. You will realize it once you The usb connector is very weak at one end and on the other end it will not stay plug into the device. You will realize it once your iphone turns off because it ran out of juice... Any slight movement of the charger will be enough to make it stop charging your device. Total waste of money... …
- Written by Vivien M from Greenbrae
79 of 82 people found this useful
Wont work on iPhone 5S
The lighting cable works on my iPad but NOT on my iPhone 5S. It either doesn't respond at all when I plut it in, or it says the ca The lighting cable works on my iPad but NOT on my iPhone 5S. It either doesn't respond at all when I plut it in, or it says the cable isn't certified and wont work anyway. Do not buy it you have an iPhone 5S! …
- Written by Barney M from Philadelphia
57 of 59 people found this useful
Does not work. do not buy. This is the last Belkin product I will ever buy.
- Written by DAVID M from Charlotte
2 of 2 people found this useful
doesn't work since upgrading to iOS7
Either Apple or Belkin have to get it together. I'm using an OEM lightning cord in this car charger and it is still giving me mess Either Apple or Belkin have to get it together. I'm using an OEM lightning cord in this car charger and it is still giving me message that it's not a supported device. Worked well when I was running iOS6. I hope both companies are listening and establish a workaround since I'm using two certified (and one from Apple) devices. …
- Written by Michael K from lake oswego
11 of 11 people found this useful
Phone doesn't always recognize the connection and any slight movement and the phone will stop charging. Very frustrating.
- Written by Stephen O from AUCKLAND
1 of 1 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
will this work with the original Ipad?
- Asked by Marilyn S from Baltimore
No answers yet
Is there a cable like this to play music through the car?
- Asked by Michelle V from Cornwall
Michelle. There is no cable available that allows music to play through the car lighter. It has no w Michelle. There is no cable available that allows music to play through the car lighter. It has no way of transferring audio. Your best bet is to find an F.M. Transmitter. There are some available that will charge your iPhone/iPod/iPad. Or some that just plug into your device and away you go. You just need to find a clear F.M. channel, tune your transmitter to that station and off you go. Please note that the quality of audio will vary. …
- Answered by Christopher M from Colborne
Will this charger work through my Harley Davidson cigarette lighter. The Harley runs a 12 volt battery.
- Asked by Kenneth F from Taylor Mill