The JBL Micro Wireless portable speaker streams music wirelessly from any Bluetooth-equipped iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, making JBL sound available without the hassle of wired connections.
Built-in bass port
It might surprise you to hear JBL bass this strong from a speaker this small. A bass port helps the JBL Micro Wireless generate bass that’s superior to comparable portable products.
The built-in Li-ion battery provides up to five hours of playback time. You can easily recharge it using a micro-USB port, which saves you the time and money of replacing batteries.
Take it with you anywhere you go. The lightweight, compact JBL Micro Wireless fits easily into backpacks or pockets.
This speaker is always ready to connect and play with audio devices that aren't Bluetooth enabled. And when your source device isn't connected, the built-in 11.81-inch (30-centimeter) audio cable stores in the bottom of the speaker to prevent tangling.
A clearly visible LED lets you know when the built-in Li-ion rechargeable battery is low, so you know when it's time for a charge. Now you don't have to miss a moment of your music.
If you want to add some “macro” to your Micro, you can connect the JBL Micro Wireless portable speaker to other JBL Micro Wireless speakers, creating an impressive sound environment.
- Stream wireless audio from your iPad, iPhone or iPod
- Connect multiple Micros together using the built-in auxiliary cable
- Integral bass port delivers outsized bass from a small package
- Smart-cable design stores the aux cable for easy accessibility
- Built-in LED indicator keeps track of battery life
- Easily recharge the battery by connecting the included micro-USB cable to any USB charging device
Did you notice?A built-in rechargeable battery delivers uninterrupted audio for up to five hours.
Apple Recommends ForAn ultra-portable wireless speaker that lets you get the most out of music on your iPod, iPhone or iPad while on the go.
What's in the Box?
- JBL Micro Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- Micro-USB cable
- Carrying pouch
- Warranty card
- Frequency Response: 150 Hz – 20,000 Hz
- Input Type: 3.5mm Stereo Jack
- Other Features: Bluetooth
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Power Source: Battery Power, USB
- Height: 39.7 mm/1.56 in.
- Width: 82.5 mm/3.25 in.
- Weight: 4.5 oz./127.57 g
- Length: 82.5 mm/3.25 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: JBLMICROWGRN
- UPC or EAN No.: 050036316620
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
0800-692-7753 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini 2
Ratings & Reviews
Size doesn't matter!
This was a surprising little speaker. It has a good volume and bass range for its size. Love the portability and the wifi too!
- Written by Angela S from Adelaide
2 of 2 people found this useful
Sleek, Portable, Loud!
This is such a fun little speaker and the best part about it is that it is wireless. For only costing $60, I feel like it has a gr This is such a fun little speaker and the best part about it is that it is wireless. For only costing $60, I feel like it has a great value. I like taking this speaker with me when I go to the beach and also when I go campnig because it has 5 hours of playback time! I am happy with the portability of this product, crisp sound, and impressive bass for such a small product! …
- Written by Christopher S
76 of 82 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
will JBL Micro Wireless speaker work with mac book air?
- Asked by Veronica A
Apparently you can only connect to one device at a time. Does bluetooth have to be off on other devices while you are connected with the speaker.
- Asked by Barbara R from Henderson
Can the JBL charge portable speaker be used with iPad Air
- Asked by Esther L from Orion
- Answered by Liam O from ...
Can I leave it plugged in all the time so that I can hear my phone ring in another room
- Asked by David S from Fremont
how do I charge this speaker? how long does it take to charge? how do I know when it is fully charged?
- Asked by Nicole M from Tallahassee