Brenthaven's Collins Convertible Backpack offers comfort, style, and convenience, all in one. The unique, detachable backpack straps allows you to convert the case from a backpack to tote bag as need arises. Custom-fit, padded compartments for your MacBook and iPad provide trusted device protection, while an assortment of accessory pockets offer organization for all your gear.
- High-density foam protection system
- Custom-fit padded MacBook and iPad compartments
- Durable PU trim materials
- Leather touch points
- Heather exterior with pinstripe liner
- Tuck-away straps that convert from backpack to tote bag
- Internal accessory panel
- Back slip pocket for file storage and backpack strap storage
- Side pockets with velcro closures are perfect for holding water bottles
- Multi-purpose front storage pocket
Did you notice?Quickly convert this case from a backpack to a tote bag with a simple change of straps.
Apple Recommends ForExperience maximum flexibility for carrying your MacBook, iPad, and plenty of other gear.
What's in the Box?
- Brenthaven Collins Convertible Backpack for MacBook
- Form Factor: Backpack
- Material: Fabric
- Height: 13 in./33 cm
- Width: 5 in./12.7 cm
- Weight: 1.7 lb./0.77 kg
- Length: 17 in./43.2 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 1907101
- UPC or EAN No.: 730791190719
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
Ratings & Reviews
Lots of bags to choose from and lots of manufacturers -- the best, most consistent computer bag maker I've found is Seattle's very Lots of bags to choose from and lots of manufacturers -- the best, most consistent computer bag maker I've found is Seattle's very own Brenthaven. I bought the Collins backpack and I'm impressed with the design. Even the inside has a lite blue/white fabric so that you can see stuff (black material usually used in bags doesn't work). Very well made and definitely fits my 15" MacBook Pro Retina. The warranty is incredible too and the company definitely stands behind their products. …
- Written by Howard W from Mill Creek
51 of 54 people found this useful
Light, Stylish, Perfect
I got this bag when Brenthaven launched it back in 2012. I love it!! I got it to carry my 14" HP (GASP) work laptop, 11" Macbook I got this bag when Brenthaven launched it back in 2012. I love it!! I got it to carry my 14" HP (GASP) work laptop, 11" Macbook Air, iPad2, and iPad mini when I go to work or travel for work. It fits in perfectly and the respective power supplies as well. I love how it is not the normal black normal bag, but is stylish and convertible to a regular tote. It is super lightweight too!!! I am in love with this bag! …
- Written by EILEEN B from Saratoga Springs
39 of 41 people found this useful
Bought this bag last week and it arrived 2 days later, Impressed with the quality. Worth every penny!
- Written by Micheal M from London
30 of 33 people found this useful
As a young professional, I wanted a backpack that didn't make me feel like a college student. This bag is sleek and chic. Love it. As a young professional, I wanted a backpack that didn't make me feel like a college student. This bag is sleek and chic. Love it. It would be great if the sides unzipped a little further, but not a huge deal. Great quality overall. …
- Written by Laura W from Columbus
2 of 2 people found this useful
Great bag and great service
I bought this bag because it looks great! It has a lot of pockets but a small pocket in the straps would be great for the phone so I bought this bag because it looks great! It has a lot of pockets but a small pocket in the straps would be great for the phone so it would be more easily accessible.
Apart from that, everything else feels and looks good.
When I bought the bag, a zipper was broken and I contacted their warranty service. They sent me a new backpack right away free of charge! I didn't even have to return the 1st one! I call that amazing service! …
- Written by Olivia H from Vancouver
6 of 6 people found this useful
Collins Backpack is Awesome
I just got this for my birthday a couple weeks ago and this bag has been nothing less than awesome for me! Even with a hard shell I just got this for my birthday a couple weeks ago and this bag has been nothing less than awesome for me! Even with a hard shell case on my Mac, it has a snug fit. Flat out awesome. …
- Written by Antar M from Spring Valley
6 of 6 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
It's difficult to see the storage the bag offers for accessories, such as my iphone, cord & ipod. Does it allow organized and neat storage?
- Asked by Alexis A from Red Lodge
Will this fit a 15" Macbook Pro?
- Asked by Marni R from Balmain
Yep, the bag is made to fit 15" laptops, even though I only carry a 13" inside of mine! :)
- Answered by Linda N from Des Moines
Is this bag strong enough? I've boughten so many different bags to support my school supplies and no luck.
- Asked by Margarita L from Phoenix
I use this bag for work, carrying a laptop, iPad and books. I love it. Metal fixtures keep it strong I use this bag for work, carrying a laptop, iPad and books. I love it. Metal fixtures keep it strong - and this company has a 100% Lifetime Guarantee, so no matter what happens, I can have it replaced. …
- Answered by Jillian R from Edmonds