Answers the call, answers to you
Now you can be truly hands-free when you need to be. When a call comes in, Voyager Legend tells you who is calling and you can decide whether to answer or ignore the call by voice command, without checking your phone or pushing a button.
Take the call wherever you choose
Smart Sensor technology knows when you're wearing your headset and routes the call to your iPhone or to your headset. And if you want to transfer the call back to your phone, just take off the headset. The sensors also pauses music when you take off the headset and automatically locks the call button to avoid unwanted calls.
Triple-play precision audio
Three microphones combine to capture your voice and block background noise, while three layers of wind protection ensure clear calls wherever your conversations take you. And the 13mm speaker delivers clear, full sound whether you're on a call on just listening to tunes.
- Incoming caller ID tells you who is calling and lets you manage the call with voice commands
- Smart Sensor technology knows when you're wearing the headset and routes the call to your iPhone or to your headset
- Calls are incredibly clear thanks to triple noise-cancelling mics that block background noise and wind
- 2-in-1 charging kit lets you charge the headset and your iPhone from computer or car
- Listen to your favourite tunes from your iPhone, iPad or iPod with a 13mm speaker that delivers clear, full sound
- Voice alerts tell you talk time, connection status and more
- Separate power, mute and volume buttons provide easy access so you're always in control
- Headset battery level displays on your iPhone screen so you'll always know that you have time to talk
- Comfort-tested, balanced design lets you slip it on and forget it's there; perfect for all-day wear
- Up to 7 hours of talk time and 11 days of standby time
Did you notice?The 2-in-1 car + USB charging system helps keep your headset charged on the go.
Apple Recommends ForHands-free conversations on your iPhone with voice-driven commands, Smart Sensors and premium sound.
What's in the Box?
- Plantronics Voyager Legend Bluetooth Headset
- Silicone eartips (S,M,L)
- Foam eartip covers (S,M)
- Car + USB charging system
- Other Features: Active Noise Cancelling,Bluetooth,Mono Bluetooth,Multipoint Support
- Form Factor: Over Ear
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Bluetooth Compatiblity: Bluetooth 3.0
- Power Source: Battery Power
- Stand By Time: 11 days
- Height: 63.5 mm/2.5 in.
- Depth: 0.42 in./1.07 cm
- Weight: 18.5 g
- Length: 101.6 mm/4 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: 88938-01
- UPC or EAN No.: 017229138728
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
0800-692-7753 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Smartest headset on the market
It does exactly what it says... The sound is great, it fits perfect and you will probably forget it's on your ear. All the feature It does exactly what it says... The sound is great, it fits perfect and you will probably forget it's on your ear. All the features are great and useful, like call announce, voice commands, movement sensors. The only bad thing is the charger - if you use it extensively, you will have to carry an adapter or another cable with you. …
- Written by Razvan M from Bucharest
57 of 59 people found this useful
Great design, Great button functions, Great voice quality, OK music quality
I'm on a mission to find the best Bluetooth headset out there. My uses are at the desk so I can type while I'm on the phone, in th I'm on a mission to find the best Bluetooth headset out there. My uses are at the desk so I can type while I'm on the phone, in the car to take calls, and on dog walks to listen to music and podcasts.
Two issues with it:
1. The sound quality is fine for phone calls, but not too great for listening to music and NPR. I know a little mono headset like this can't do everything, but Bose and B&O headsets have much better sound quality. Problems with Bose is the the headset is UGLY, materials are cheap, the buttons don't function well (sloppy on/off and volume). The B&O doesn't play music and I don't like the in-ear design. My dog bit it off after 2 weeks of buying it. $350 down the drain). I also tried Jabra and Jawbone. Didn't like either of those.
2. There's bulk behind the ears. It gets slightly uncomfortable for hours of wearing it, and my glasses won't stay on straight.
But I can live with those . . .
- Beautiful design
- Great magnetic charge connector and fast charge
- Love the toggle volume button
- Takes about 5 seconds to set up with Bluetooth (I have an iPhone 4s)
- When you get a call, just say "Answer" or "Ignore" and that's it!
- Long boom so my voice is clearer to my calls (they tell me).
Before this I had a Plantronics A170 Marque that I loved because it was a nice looking, discreet, lozenge, but the sound was really bad. My calls said it sounded like I was in a tin can and I kept having to repeat myself so they could understand.
This is definitely a keeper (until Bose or B&O does a redesign). …
- Written by Robert S. K from MILWAUKEE
24 of 27 people found this useful
Works great, including voice command by button press
I don't know what 'Mark M' is talking about. The user's manual states clearly you can voice dial using the phone's own voice featu I don't know what 'Mark M' is talking about. The user's manual states clearly you can voice dial using the phone's own voice feature by pressing the Call button, which is the button at the back of the microphone boom, for two seconds. That brings up voice dial via the iPhone's 'voice control' function. Works perfectly on my iPhone 4. The headset performs exactly as I need it to. The sensor feature is a nice bonus. You can keep the headset connected to the phone but leave it on your desk when you don't need it. When you get a call, put the headset on your ear and the audio is transferred from the handset to the headset. Beats what I used to have to do which was tell a caller to hang on while I put on and connect my headset. I recommend not bothering with the Vocalyst feature. …
- Written by Frederic B from Pflugerville
24 of 27 people found this useful
Call quality could be better
I had a 4 year old Voyager Pro before I replaced it with the Legend. The call quality could be better and is below par compared t I had a 4 year old Voyager Pro before I replaced it with the Legend. The call quality could be better and is below par compared to the Voyager Pro. Although updating the firmware, the sound still has some static and crackles when I move my phone on the opposite side of my body. Plantronics customer support insists that this is a bluetooth technology limitation and happens to all bluetooth headsets even when I told them my old Voyager Pro didn't have the same issue. Still the most comfortable bluetooth headset out there and the many features work well. Caller announce is awesome as well as the ability to answer calls by simply wearing the Legend. A2DP sounds good. Voice command is also useful. Oh, and I can still use the phone's native voice commands; Siri, S-Voice, etc.., unlike what Mark claimed in his review. …
- Written by Erwin G from Bloomfield
1 of 1 people found this useful
Absolutely the best BT headset out there
I wear it all day, and I mean all day. I wake up, take a shower, put it on and the only time I take it off is when I go to bed at I wear it all day, and I mean all day. I wake up, take a shower, put it on and the only time I take it off is when I go to bed at night. Every. Day. It's that comfortable.
It works on my iPhone 4s and iPad 3 and Mac Pro. I can use it simultaneously on any 2 of the 3 devices. Siri works great. I can even use Dialogue (app) on Mac to make phone calls on iPhone and use the headset. OS X Mavericks dictate works great with the headset. I can't find any fault.
I listen to audiobooks, radio, watch movies. Sound quality is adequate, better than I expected. Definitely not Hi-fi but it's not meant to be. …
- Written by Joshua K from Hyrynsalmi
At last - as perfect a headset as you can get!
You name it - I've tried it - Bose, Jawbone, BlueAnt, Jabra Wave, Sennheizer, PLT Marquee - and finally I have a headset I think w You name it - I've tried it - Bose, Jawbone, BlueAnt, Jabra Wave, Sennheizer, PLT Marquee - and finally I have a headset I think will be a keeper. My main issues have been my sensitive ears - the Marquee and the Jawbone were too fat for ear-comfort. The Bose had no earloop and kept falling out when I walked. The Jabra was great but too delicate - the bendy bit broke.
I was holding out for headsets with micro-USB and really tried the Legend as a last resort, knowing it had a magnetic clip. This is actually a bonus - it was always fiddly fitting the micro-USB plug in all the others. It does mean I'll need to purchase another magnetic clip for the car, but cheap enough to do so.
Sound quality is great, love the auto address-book name announce, love the range, love the comfort, love the "Answer' voice command. Talk-time is great. Time will tell, but for now, I'm a huge fan - it IS a legend! …
- Written by Steve S from Tamborine Mountain
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Answered by Doug B from Seattle
Does this Plantronics Voyager Legend Bluetooth Headset work with an ipad for using Dragon Dictate?
- Asked by Dorothy C
DOES THE EAR PIECE WORK ON BOTH EARS?
- Asked by Debbie S from Willow Spring
It can be placed on either the right or left ear. Swivel the boom up and rotate the earpiece around It can be placed on either the right or left ear. Swivel the boom up and rotate the earpiece around to swap sides. …
- Answered by Frederic B from Pflugerville
Hi. Does the Plantronics Voyager Legend wireless headset pair with more than one iphone at a time? I have a business and personal iphone.
- Asked by Sandra W from Dallas
Yes. I've had it paired to two phones at once and also to both my iPhone and iMac at the same time.
- Answered by Frederic B from Pflugerville