Bose SoundLink Bluetooth Mobile Speaker II - Leather Edition
Bose SoundLink Bluetooth Mobile Speaker II - Leather Edition
You’ve got the music on your phone. Now enjoy it with better sound. Flip open your Bose SoundLink Bluetooth Mobile Speaker II, make a quick Bluetooth connection, and you’re ready to enjoy clearer, fuller sound than you thought you could get from a speaker this small. It’s all thanks to unique technologies you can only get from Bose.
The SoundLink Mobile speaker works with any Bluetooth enabled device, while its battery keeps going for hours. The SoundLink speaker looks as good as it sounds with a gray metal grille and black trim. When you’re ready to go, the integrated dark gray nylon bi-fold cover protects the speaker in your bag. Additional covers are also available in nylon or leather, in multiple colours, to match your style.
- Share music out loud – whenever and wherever you want.
- Improved audio performance brings music to life with clarity and fullness.
- Connects wirelessly to your mobile phone, tablet or other Bluetooth device
- Small enough to go with you anywhere.
- Enjoy hours of music with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
- Integrated bi-fold cover protects system and unfolds into stand.
- Accessory covers also available in nylon and leather, in multiple colours, to match your style.
Did you notice?Protect your system with the bi-fold cover, which also unfolds into a stand.
Apple Recommends ForShare the music on your iPhone, iPad or iPod everywhere you go.
What's in the Box?
- Bose SoundLink Bluetooth Mobile Speaker II
- Cover (either nylon or leather)
- Power supply
- International adapters
- Connections : Bluetooth
- Speaker Configurations : Stereo
- Power : 110 – 220v AC adapter
- Height : 130 mm/5.12 in.
- Width : 48 mm/1.89 in.
- Weight : 1.3 kg
- Mfr. Part Number : 357551-1300
- UPC or EAN No. : 017817587921
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note : Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
Bose Best Of Sound Enhancement
Quality sound with portability. Crisp clean music that you definitely hear the difference.
- Written by Christopher J from WINDCREST
134 of 144 people found this useful
I've had mine for a week now and am amazed how good it is.
The bass response is excellent, especially at low volumes, and it rea lly does fill the room when turned up.
Amazing build quality too. Highly recommended …
- Written by Marcus R from London
81 of 83 people found this useful
Amazing little speaker
Best speaker I have ever bought, I previously purchased a much larger wireless speaker solution for my iPhone however after experi encing problems and unimpressive results I returned it and bought the Bose system.
Wow was I impressed, I have used it at a party and it fills the room with clear, crisp sound and booming bass. I really cannot recommend this speaker enough, it may be small but it sure packs a punch! …
- Written by Aaron G from Sevenoaks
76 of 78 people found this useful
Easy to set up and use both with Bluetooth and wired, but it sounds muddy and muffled. The highs lack brilliance and the lows sou nd overdriven. Not worth 350 IMHO. Returning today. …
- Written by John B from Meridian
I'm a big fan of B and W. Had they made a similar package I would perhaps have had a difficult decision to make. or would I ?? I was looking for an Air speaker that was just light enough to take on holiday and with airlines being so tight with weight this was a key factor. So to cut to the chase I opted for the Bose speaker. A superb sound with good balance between all ranges and all volume levels. It's simple shape makes it easy to pack and it certainly looks a quality product. if I have a very small gripe,it's that no case is included, which considering it is essentially a travel speaker, and for the price not an unfair expectation. …
- Written by bill P from nuneaton
2 of 2 people found this useful
No other portable speaker has the sound
I did a lot of research and I could have bought one of the Bose Portable or Bose speakers or even a Jambox but no other of those i s as portable as this unit. Someone who purchases this is looking for a compromise as the larger Bose units no doubt have better fuller sound but this unit puts out excellent sound for its size and weight. You can easily put this in your carry on bag and the lithioum recharchable battery is a big plus as you can set it anywhere without the power connected. The foldable stand and the way the magnets close it on the speaker face is cool and practical. I don't believe that you need to pay the extra $50 for the leather as the nylon will do just fine. Again, if compact sound is what you want, this is the unit for you. …
- Written by Gary S from Ephrata
9 of 10 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can I connect Bose SoundLink speaker to my MacBook Pro via Bluetooth or can I do it another way for listening to my iTunes library?
- Asked by Robert R from Jacksonville
- Asked by Zaldy O from Quezon City
- Answered by Jay M from Point Cook
- Asked by Cindy M from Wildomar
No answers yet
Another difference between the speakers is that the II (second edition) has a newly designed cover f or it that Apple didn't fully show in the pictures. I have the first edition and love it, but i hate the cover on it. the second one solved this problem by making it foldable, so it takes up less space while it is open. I personally think it is the coolest, most important difference! …
- Answered by Pattie N from Ambler
- Asked by Barbara L. B from De Forest
Yes, there is a compatible car charger. In fact, I bought it at Costco and the car charger was prov ided in the package. …
- Answered by Robert H from Dana Point
do you have to sync it with your phone or ipad each time you use it? or can it be placed out of reach?
- Asked by Nicholas R from Elma
The device doesn't do any sync. It is just a speaker. You still need to play the music on your iPhon e/iPad but instead of being played in the earphones, the sound is relayed to the Bose speaker. (You can also play on both devices simultaneously if you want). …
- Answered by Alexandre V